Stock Nf Spring

I have.......do you want?

3 replies to this topic

#1 Mod Man

Mod Man

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 10:35 PM

Hey, I have a bunch of stock NF springs and don't know what to do with them. If anyone knows how to use in a mod. Maybe a ho-made springer....whatever. Let me know, I will give them to you for the price of packaging and the shipping charge. Best way to contact me is through my e-bay account ( I watch that more often ) but pm me here if easier for you and I will check back. Cool Later Mod

#2 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 12:12 AM

If you are selling these then this should go into the "Trading" section.

< One foot in death...The other in life. >

#3 Mod Man

Mod Man

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 12:02 AM

Hey, I will give......free, if you are a local then really free as you would'nt have to cough up for postage. I also have NF spare parts a plenty. Just let me know what type ( large screw or small screw) since not all parts are interchangable. All for free, might save you a couple bucks instead of going out and spending the $6 or so. Anyway later NH'ers Mod out

#4 h2player116

h2player116

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 05:56 PM

Hey, I have a bunch of stock NF springs and don't know what to do with them. If anyone knows how to use in a mod. Maybe a ho-made springer....whatever. Let me know, I will give them to you for the price of packaging and the shipping charge. Best way to contact me is through my e-bay account ( I watch that more often ) but pm me here if easier for you and I will check back. Cool Later Mod

ill take.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users