Lanard Clip Shot Fast And Furious

I thought You might be interested

14 replies to this topic

#1 Borgadin

Borgadin

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 07:01 PM

I found this Foamblaster while browsing through Amazon.com and thought you might find it interesting. Lanard Clip Shot Fast And Furious@Amazon It looks like a cross between a Mech Tommy 20(the colour and the motorisation)and a MagStrike(the clips).
Statistically 1 out of every 3 persons in the world are crazy, If your 2 closest friends are both sane Guess What?
Fight My Brutes Furball666 and B.A.Hairy

#2 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 07:49 PM

"Clip Shot is a battery-operated semi-automatic foam darts shooter. Aim the target and shoot soft foam darts. Semi-automatic foam shooter with dual shot cylinder. Comes with two ammunition clips each holds 10 soft tip foam darts. Power multiple and reapid foam shooting action. Battery-operated requires 3 pcs AA battery, but not included. Foam darts with suction cup that can sticks to smooth surfaces."

Sounds amazing to me.
SexD Warves

#3 Zaxbys

Zaxbys

Groove's Protégé

• Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 07:53 PM

"Clip Shot is a battery-operated semi-automatic foam darts shooter. Aim the target and shoot soft foam darts. Semi-automatic foam shooter with dual shot cylinder. Comes with two ammunition clips each holds 10 soft tip foam darts. Power multiple and reapid foam shooting action. Battery-operated requires 3 pcs AA battery, but not included. Foam darts with suction cup that can sticks to smooth surfaces."

Sounds amazing to me.

Either that or just another Mech Tommy 20 type gun.
"Bitces be crazy"

"Hey girl... you like water sports?"

~Groove 6/26/09

#4 angrscottishkid

angrscottishkid

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 08:01 PM

Yeah, it looks like another spiining motor gun, they suck nuts. If it was airpowered it would definatly have potential.
In the words of colonel Sanders, I'm to drunk to chase this chicken.

#5 General Cole

General Cole

• Banned
  • 868 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 08:31 PM

It took this long for Lanard to anwswer the pulsator? I know Megamannt has one, and he says it is good indoors.
We should stop calling out/making fun of/pissing GC off. He's actually contributed and is available for trade. He's a better than average member no doubt. Got your back Cole.
-Nerfer34

You know what... I know it's kinda late... but Props Cole.
-Baghead

#6 zaphodB

zaphodB

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 08:50 PM

Actually, it looks pretty badass, even if it doesn't work all that great. I may have to get one to practice my painting on, if nothing else.
Alice came to the fork in the road.
"Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

#7 General Cole

General Cole

• Banned
  • 868 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 09:05 PM

There are videos on Foam Universe-
www.geocities.com/megamannt92/FU.htm
We should stop calling out/making fun of/pissing GC off. He's actually contributed and is available for trade. He's a better than average member no doubt. Got your back Cole.
-Nerfer34

You know what... I know it's kinda late... but Props Cole.
-Baghead

#8 zaphodB

zaphodB

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 09:42 PM

Is the mech tommy semi auto like this is, or is it automatic? Pity you have to pump each time you fire, it should be automatic.
Alice came to the fork in the road.
"Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

#9 Z-man12

Z-man12

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 11:00 PM

That looks like one big shell. I like big guns, lots of room for you to stuff things in there and not make it as obvious. :D The only thing I don't like about that gun is the little handel at the back, but that is why we own dremmels right.

I am going to have to pick one of these up some day, just for kicks.
I mod nerf guns so they look good. So leave my scopes, doodads, and trinkets alone I like them. I don't mind the weight and I started out that way on toy guns and its not going to change.

#10 Shorty

Shorty

• Banned
  • 157 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 03:30 PM

Here are more pics of it. It really looks nice but not promising. Looks like a TommyTech 2.0
I love imports.
DarkShrimp is the next Piney.
"Ignorance can be fixed. Stupidity is forever."

#11 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 07:18 PM

I know my next gun. This thing looks sweet. Its 20 shots of foam, flying out the barrels. Relocate the trigger and handle, put a sideways foregrip on the priming handle, Couple of coats of red krylon. You got yourself the hurricane from Ratchet and clank. Or, a kickass new primary. Exept it runs off batteries.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#12 Orange

Orange

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 08:35 PM

Amazon also has a Lanard Ball Shooter - Ballistic Shooter listed. No pictures yet, but here's the description:

"Ballistic Shooter is a light pingpong balls shooter. Aim the target and shoot pingpong balls. Pull and push functions that fire light pingpong balls up to 30 feet. Comes with two see-thru balls chamber. Rotate handle switching from one chamber to the next when chamber is empty.

Ballistic Shooter is powered by air pressure.
Shoot light pingpong balls.
Pingpong ball are safe and durable.
Shoots up to 30 feet. "

Doesn't sound very good at all, but it's at least good to see some new items from Lanard.

#13 Lynx

Lynx

• Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:06 PM

If you can hook up a better compressor or some tank with a good pump it could work wonderfully. Pump fire 2 shots 40-50 feet. It could work, but sadly stock like many other weapons I believe this blows balls. Waiting for the compressor would take a little too much time for a good rush.
Columbus' original crazy asshole now comes with:

AWESOME NITEFINDER

#14 HOTH

HOTH

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 557 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 12:39 PM

God, the body sooo resembles a Big Salvo
My YouTube

Solved the Rubik's Cube in 46 seconds

"Nobody understands quantum mechanics" - Richard Feynman

#15 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 12:48 PM

God, the body sooo resembles a Big Salvo

Yeah thats what we thought as well...... two years ago when the last person posted about it. check dates on posts before you reply to them. If its more then a couple weeks old i can assure you no one cares.

Edited by Blacksunshine, 26 July 2009 - 01:14 PM.

Forgive my spelling and grammar. I post from my cell phone a lot. Sometimes when I'm on the can at work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users