Mid Ohio Nerf War

TCNO

54 replies to this topic

#26 Diablo

Diablo

• Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 02:39 AM

Shit, I don't log onto NH for a while and I miss this awesomeness.

If I don't work man, I'll try and show up for sure. I told you guys I'd Nerf with you again, and I want to keep my word.
Prepare to kick my ass once again.

Oh, and a quick question. The field seems pretty big from the pictures, probably a lot bigger than that small field we played on last time huh? I want to make sure I know what I'm getting into so I can get a good gun ready.

Edited by Diablo, 08 October 2007 - 02:43 AM.

-Diablo

NHQ Administrator | www.nerfhq.com

#27 bpso86

bpso86

• Members
  • 618 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 07:04 AM

It would be sweet if you could come down Dave. The field is a bit bigger, yes. There are a couple different fields, one with more trees and a longer creek running through, and the other with more playground equipment. Once we start we can divide it up if needed. I have plenty of extra guns as well, so if you can't find one by that time dont worry.

Oh, and I posted this over at the hq a while ago too. ;)

#28 Diablo

Diablo

• Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 12:58 AM

Haha, well I have no excuses then do I?

I'm just glad I caught it in time. I requested off work for the war date today, so I should get off work no problem. Maybe I can get someone to tag along with me, but either way....I'll be there!

-Diablo

#29 bpso86

bpso86

• Members
  • 618 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 07:07 AM

Excellent, I'm looking forward to it.

Once again, if anyone needs my number for more explicit directions or anything, pm me and I'll give it to you. I think the directions in the first post are pretty self explanatory though.

#30 bpso86

bpso86

• Members
  • 618 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 12:06 AM

Bump this ish.

Seriously thinking 20+ for this war, due to the proximity of our normal meeting spots. I'm sure I can get over 10 to come with me alone from UC.

Ohio is getting back on the map, and even if we only have two wars this year we'll double it next year. This one will be amazing, I can assure you all. Let's go!

#31 Lynx

Lynx

• Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 07:52 PM

*off topic*
My clipped nitefinder is wrecked. I hate this. My one new ish mod destroyed by the back of my parents car. NEVER REPEAT, I REPEAT, NEVER LEAVE ANYTHING IN THE PATH OF A CAR. I left in the driveway after tripping and losing a respectable amount of blood. I then dropped my nitefinder and went inside to wash it up. It still stings...a lot...so anyways...

*back on topic*

I had a shitty day, but, on topic, my driver is probably bringing me but my friends are unsure. Give me a 60-80% chance of going with a 40-60% chance of bringing my friends.
Columbus' original crazy asshole now comes with:

AWESOME NITEFINDER

#32 bpso86

bpso86

• Members
  • 618 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 10:27 AM

One week and two days Ohio... are you ready?

#33 Lynx

Lynx

• Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 04:16 PM

Finishing up a basic
pvc barrel,
air restrictor removal,
improved seals,
ace 49 spring,
laser pointer/flashlight,
removed old laser,
pvc ammo holders and
sanded for grip trigger. Also, I took off some shell to get to my laser pointer easier.

I only have the pvc barrel, laser pointer/flashlight, and ammo holders...So I am 90 percent going...And 75 percent done with my mods...

AWESOME NITEFINDER

#34 bpso86

bpso86

• Members
  • 618 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 05:21 PM

Haha man don't worry about modding so much. I'll have extra guns if you don't get it finished, so no big deal. Glad to hear that you're almost completely likely to come.

#35 Lynx

Lynx

• Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 09:13 PM

To guarantee me attending the war, I would like bpso86 and bobafan's phone number so I can prove you are not pedophiles (I spels goods). Just pm me the number so my parents may call you to make sure you all are not fricken crazy. Thank you in advance!

AWESOME NITEFINDER

#36 Diablo

Diablo

• Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 12:32 AM

You might find out that bp is a good guy....but what about me? :P
In all seriousness though, I just got paid. That means I'll be scrounging the local toy stores looking for a badass gun to mod.

Prepare for the onslaught. Hide the women and children. I take no prisoners.

....actually, I'm pretty lousy at Nerfing.

-Diablo

#37 Lynx

Lynx

• Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 01:35 PM

If you are going and want me to go too, please pm me your phone number. I will not be able to supply anything except my sweet nitefinder. I will finish up the mods this weekend. See ya...

Oh yeah, I have to bribe my bro to drive...lotsa cash...

AWESOME NITEFINDER

#38 ohiost13and0

ohiost13and0

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 08:18 PM

Id come but i live in Grove Tucky :) so theres no way i could get down there

#39 bpso86

bpso86

• Members
  • 618 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 08:53 PM

Grove City? Near Columbus? That's not more than an hour and a half... make a day trip out of it!

I'm gonna put pics up of what I've been modding this weekend... hint: The lot is larger than our ping pong table.

#40 bpso86

bpso86

• Members
  • 618 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 11:21 AM

Four more days people...

Guns I plan on bringing:

xbow
maxshot
bbb
eab
tons of pistols (nf's, ttg's, etc.)
2x sm500
quadded at2k (maybe)
pc w/attachment?
2x tripled secret shots

So that should be enough to go around. We have a decent size pile of darts too, so that shouldn't be a big problem. If it is, I'll just use a foam sword or something.

#41 bobafan

bobafan

• Members
  • 635 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 02:55 PM

I'll have
MS
4-5 NFs
1 TTG
1 rector
1 RF20
1 Chainblazer
1 Lightsaber
X blowguns
also a Blastfire and AT2k if they come by then.

I'll have around 500 stefans and mabie some CDTS.

Will you have any camera stuff, or should I bring mine?

Edited by bobafan, 23 October 2007 - 02:57 PM.

thaygor: all i remimber is pumping it hard and shooting than trying to pump again

---

<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah.i sent them to her dad

#42 bpso86

bpso86

• Members
  • 618 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 04:11 PM

I've got a Sony 5mp digital still camera that also takes videos, but if you have a video camera that would be awesome. I can volunteer to edit it if so.

#43 hi2525

hi2525

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 10:33 AM

Nerf I plan to be there and may if it works have my vortex cannon working.

#44 bpso86

bpso86

• Members
  • 618 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 11:10 AM

Vortex Cannon? Like the little pocket vortexes? I'm gonna have to say that won't be allowed, sorry. We don't need to alert the local pd that someone brought a nerf rpg.

#45 Diablo

Diablo

• Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 02:04 PM

Vortex guns shoot at a much lower velocity than Nerf guns. The rings kind of sail through the air....I personally wouldn't be concerned about someone bringing one.

As far as the war goes, I might not be able to make it. I neglected to pay some bills until the last minute, and now my funds are pretty bare. I'm not sure if I'll have the gas money to make the trek....but I'll see what I can do.

-Diablo

#46 bpso86

bpso86

• Members
  • 618 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 02:34 PM

Yeah, I thought he meant something that physically shoots those pocket vortexes.

If you need help, pm me. I wouldn't mind sponsoring your drive down here.

#47 Lynx

Lynx

• Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 10:29 PM

My rides fell through...I can't go unless I can magically fly there...or....umm...yeah. I'm sick and just got word I can't go to the nerf war...God say tomorrow is a better day! Woot (please don't ban me) only, 30 minutes left until tomorrow!!!

AWESOME NITEFINDER

#48 bobafan

bobafan

• Members
  • 635 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 09:44 PM

The people that were coming with me fell through, but I'll be there.
I finally finished making darts!
I found the park on google earth, but where will we meet?
thaygor: all i remimber is pumping it hard and shooting than trying to pump again

---

<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah.i sent them to her dad

#49 bpso86

bpso86

• Members
  • 618 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 05:02 PM

It's pretty open, either side there are benches/open areas right next to the road. I'll be there, you can't miss it.

I'm probably going to have around 5 or so with me, so we should be at around 10 with everyone included. Hopefully.

Even though we're still going to play, everyone else from Ohio should be ashamed that they're not coming. I need some stiff competition and have yet to find any. ;)

#50 bpso86

bpso86

• Members
  • 618 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 06:47 PM

Excellent day for a nerf war. Good times, thanks for coming out Bobafan and Diablo sorry you couldn't make it. We'll have to try for a bigger one next year.

Pictures will be up when I get to my own computer, in the next couple of days, along with highlights. I'm kind of tired right now from two consecutive days of nerf with 4 hours of sleep in between.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users