Now it's Teh Nerfmare Before Christmas!

15 replies to this topic

#1 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 05:54 PM

BIG UPDATE: The War Date has been put on Long-term Hiatus, most likely to December, if so, It's getting re-named Teh Nerfmare Before Christmas... This is because No matter when I've moved it too so far, it's bad. November 2nd, for example is GHS's Homecoming weekend, which rules out 95% of the black knights... which make up more than half of the proposed attending SoCal nerfers...

I decided it was due time we had a nerf war that acknowledged the silliness of what we do when we nerf, so I'm calling for the use of Pure Absurdity, Costumes are a requirement. since I'm postponing this to December, we'll just say they are Decemberween costumes or something... I want to see Ninjas, Pirates, Super heroes, bumblebees, Mad scientists, Wizards...ect (And No, Rich Can't come as an Emo Kid).... going Crazy-Go-Nuts with nerf guns here in the RC. We're playing with plastic toys for crying out loud...so lets act like stupid asses while we do it. There is only One Title that can match this madness: The Verge Of Insanity.

When: Who Friggin' Knows? probably in December now...

Starts: around 4ish,

Break for dinner: around 6

Keep playing till we can't take it. (park has lights and bathrooms)

Location map:
Posted Image

I have loner guns and a loner costume, first person who shows up without a costume has to wear my Legends of the hidden temple orange Iguanas shirt and a yellow bike helmet.

I'll be bringing Beverages, and if anyone else wants to bring snacks/candy, go for it.

Alright, So That Re-updates the front of this thread nicely.

-Nate "Bags" Little

PS...I dare someone to show up as Spider-Man or Venom, and rock the web shooters for a round... hell, I'll pay ten bucks to see it happen.

Edited by baghead, 20 October 2007 - 08:51 PM.

Don't call it a comeback, I never left.

#2 soccerdog813

soccerdog813

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 11:24 PM

Where exactly is the RC? My friend and i live in orange county and would love to join this. It sounds really fun.

#3 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 03:28 PM

Where exactly is the RC? My friend and i live in orange county and would love to join this. It sounds really fun.

That would be good ol' Riverside County... the war's in Lake Elsinore to be precise... I'll find the Location on Google maps and post it soon

-Bags

#4 EvilReaper

EvilReaper

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 04:34 PM

il come

with a possible "squad"
Kabuki 10:43 AM 2-22-08
This makes my CPVC fit stock darts perfectly. They slide right in, without having to twist or turn.

Oh, crap. That's going to get added that hilarious quote to my signature, while playing with my butthole by one of you wierdos, isn't it?

#5 raw shrimp

raw shrimp

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 10:53 PM

I'll see if I can let my mom let me go. Let alone get a ride there....

#6 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 11:00 PM

Cool, Now we just need to get the date set, I'm saying we make it either the 19th, 20th, 26th, or 27th, let me know what works for you guys.

Location On Google maps: (sort of... You'll figure it out if you're coming.) McViker Park In Lake Elsinore

-bags

Edited by baghead, 18 September 2007 - 11:43 PM.

#7 soccerdog813

soccerdog813

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 12:09 AM

That sucks. It is to far away. Sorry my friends and I cant join you.

#8 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 12:47 PM

That sucks. It is to far away. Sorry my friends and I cant join you.

Dude, the drive is only about an hour away... if you're really in Huntington Beach... of course... if you can't drive yourself down here... that kinda changes things...

#9 EvilReaper

EvilReaper

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 11:29 AM

oops i thought you meant a place i nNJ sorry i cant go :angry:

Edited by EvilReaper, 20 September 2007 - 11:31 AM.

Kabuki 10:43 AM 2-22-08
This makes my CPVC fit stock darts perfectly. They slide right in, without having to twist or turn.

Oh, crap. That's going to get added that hilarious quote to my signature, while playing with my butthole by one of you wierdos, isn't it?

#10 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 11:09 AM

UPDATE: The War is going to be on Friday the 19th, I'm sticking with McViker park for now, but Pilz and I just stumbled on to a possibly better one, and it's even emptier than McViker at night, so it's definitely worth taking a look into, it's only a few off-ramps further into Lake Elsinore, so I may switch to it. I'll link to it on google maps later if I can find it.

Get your costumes ready bitches, or you have to wear one of these and a yellow helmet.

-Bags

Edited by baghead, 28 September 2007 - 11:21 AM.

#11 Apollo256

Apollo256

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 04:41 AM

Man it had to be the 19th didn't it

Well im out for this for a certain more nerdy pastime

thats right there is something more nerdy than plastic toys with adults using them and that is

Videogame Conventions

E-For-All just so happens to be the 18th-21st
Fri it goes 3-8
so if the war could be moved im all for it but if not then ill miss the greatest costumed-shoot-your-friends-and-other-people-whom-you-know-only-from-forums party ever

Edited by Apollo256, 06 October 2007 - 04:44 AM.

Monkies learn sign-language so they can tell dolphins they love them.

A horse is a horse of course of course, unless it is a zebra. What the hell is a zebra anyways?

#12 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 05:15 PM

...Your input is noted Apollo, now it looks like Pilz can't come if we move it to the 26th... so Pending what everyone else who's planning on coming, I'll be looking into which date is going to work better.

SO 19th or 26th? Let me know guys!

Also, LOCATION CHANGE!!!!!! Canyon Hills Park, Lake Elsinore CA

Here's the loc on google maps: Canyon Hills Park *Note* once you get to Canyon Hills road, just take it to Lost Road, and follow Lost To baywood, as The Park is on the Corner of Lost and Baywood.
Here's a pic of the park map:
Posted Image

This place is better suited for our war, it's well lit, has benches, tables and other stuff, a playground and bathrooms... not to mention that it's DEAD empty on Friday nights.

I'll get some pics if I get around to going over there this week...

-Bags

Edited by baghead, 08 October 2007 - 01:53 PM.

#13 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 10:34 PM

Ok Guys, This war is 4 days away! who's coming?

-Bags

Edited by baghead, 15 October 2007 - 10:40 PM.

#14 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 01:00 PM

BUMPAGE: I've pushed the war back 2 weeks, I've edited the first post accordingly.

#15 z80

z80

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 07:47 AM

I have loner guns and a loner costume, first person who shows up without a costume has to wear my Legends of the hidden temple orange Iguanas shirt and a yellow bike helmet.

Why are you rewarding them? I would want to come to the war just to wear that costume!

#16 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 05:25 PM

Why are you rewarding them? I would want to come to the war just to wear that costume!

I guess that a Silver Snakes Shirt would have been better punishment...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users