Photo

Where Can You Buy A Pc?

19 replies to this topic

#1 King Of Nerf BANNED

King Of Nerf BANNED

• Banned
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:29 PM

Does anyone know where to buy a PC that isn't off the internet!
Shooting Things Is Fun!

#2 penguin807

penguin807

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:36 PM

This should probably be in the Off Topic section. Did you try googleing your question? Try Future Shop, Best Buy, or Staples.

Edited by penguin807, 15 August 2007 - 09:38 PM.

#3 keef

keef

• Members
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:40 PM

I think he meant Powerclip.
Try eBay, because They're not in stores anymore....
A Magstrike is good alternative though.
Timothy M-Lick <3

#4 Shorty

Shorty

• Banned
  • 157 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:53 PM

This should probably be in the Off Topic section. Did you try googleing your question? Try Future Shop, Best Buy, or Staples.

I think he meant Powerclip.

hahahaha. Wow that was hilarious.

Sorry King but the internet is your only option for a PC. But like keef said, the Magstrike is the same thing.
I love imports.
DarkShrimp is the next Piney.
"Ignorance can be fixed. Stupidity is forever."

#5 penguin807

penguin807

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:21 PM

FRIGGIN' CRAP! Oh well, I needed a laugh, so I won't edit it. I'm sure everyone else could use a laugh too.

#6 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:29 PM

A Powerclip occasionally shows up in our trading forum. Check there every so often. We're the best bet as well, because we tend to be more honest and give you more information than eBay. (With the exception of a few of us, most notably Starbuck after he disappeared with some peoples' guns and money.)

Edited by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA, 17 August 2007 - 12:20 PM.

The only commonly shared fate among us all is death. I turn to the shadows so that I may not be unfamiliar with hell's corridors when I arrive. - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

Founder of the Shadow Militia.
Founder of Nightshade Laboratories and The Nightshade Armament Corporation.

#7 shoeshine5

shoeshine5

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 12:31 AM

If you are just looking for a 10 shot automatic I would take a look at the magstrike. It is very, very similar to the pc if not better. You aren't going to be able to easily find a powerclip in any major store.
While you are busy reading this, I am eating your sandwich.

#8 King Of Nerf BANNED

King Of Nerf BANNED

• Banned
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 11:44 AM

:lol:

Yeah I know about the magstrike it is just i kinda want the power clip cause it is older so it is kind of rare and magstrikes new at stores are a little bit over charged if you ask me!

Edited by King Of Nerf, 16 August 2007 - 11:46 AM.

Shooting Things Is Fun!

#9 Thom

Thom

• Members
  • 759 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 12:10 PM

I could be wrong, but I doubt that you'll get a used PC for less than a new MS. Just post a trading thread is you want one.

#10 King Of Nerf BANNED

King Of Nerf BANNED

• Banned
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 12:49 PM

I could be wrong, but I doubt that you'll get a used PC for less than a new MS. Just post a trading thread is you want one.

Some one was selling his PC for eight bucks but that was over the internet and i am trying to avoid that! Magstrikes at stores are like 29-35 bucks where i live! Thanks though! :)
Shooting Things Is Fun!

#11 telekinetic

telekinetic

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 01:09 PM

Some one was selling his PC for eight bucks but that was over the internet and i am trying to avoid that! Magstrikes at stores are like 29-35 bucks where i live! Thanks though! :P

How exactly are you going to get a gun that isn't available in stores without using the Internet? :) Magic elves?
Frylock is telekinetic, right?

#12 King Of Nerf BANNED

King Of Nerf BANNED

• Banned
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 01:30 PM

Some one was selling his PC for eight bucks but that was over the internet and i am trying to avoid that! Magstrikes at stores are like 29-35 bucks where i live! Thanks though! :P

How exactly are you going to get a gun that isn't available in stores without using the Internet? :) Magic elves?

Um isn't that what i am asking! READ! It is good for you!
Shooting Things Is Fun!

#13 keef

keef

• Members
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 01:34 PM

Thrift stores.
Garage sales.
Yard Sales.
Flea Markets.
Be creative a little.
Timothy M-Lick <3

#14 telekinetic

telekinetic

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 01:39 PM

Thrift stores.
Garage sales.
Yard Sales.
Flea Markets.
Be creative a little.

Those are all great for getting a random nerf gun here and there, if you're not being picky, but you have to admit that the chances of running accross a working PC in any reasonable period of time are pretty slim.
Frylock is telekinetic, right?

#15 King Of Nerf BANNED

King Of Nerf BANNED

• Banned
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 01:44 PM

Thrift stores.
Garage sales.
Yard Sales.
Flea Markets.
Be creative a little.

Hey at least this guy posted somthing that makes some sense even though i already thought of that! THANK YOU!

Thrift stores.
Garage sales.
Yard Sales.
Flea Markets.
Be creative a little.

Those are all great for getting a random nerf gun here and there, if you're not being picky, but you have to admit that the chances of running accross a working PC in any reasonable period of time are pretty slim.

First good thing you have posted, Thank you!
Shooting Things Is Fun!

#16 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 02:26 PM

Good riddance. I just got back from a day out in DC and I just couldn't take it anymore. Apparently I missed where I was insulted, but I don't really care what someone half my age thinks.

King of Nerf,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.

Your account will not be functional until Dec 31 2034 3:23PM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expedite the unsuspension process.

Board Address: http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php
I hate you.

#17 supercraft99

supercraft99

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 05:07 PM

King of Nerf,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.

Your account will not be functional until Dec 31 2034 3:23PM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expedite the unsuspension process.

Board Address: http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php

We all get a good laugh over these 25 year suspentions, but in 2030-2035, we're going to get floods of 40-somethings out for revenge against NH. That'll be interesting.
QUOTE(Nonsense Man @ Aug 21 2007, 05:40 PM) View Post

Do you mean 50 feet or is it 50 inches??

Vancouverites (and surrounding areas), PM me if you Nerf.

#18 TheNerfLoki

TheNerfLoki

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:40 PM

he might just try to get back on as king of nerf 2 with a new account name. is that possible?

Edited by TheNerfLoki, 22 July 2008 - 05:42 PM.

Am I the only one who uses the sig function for a sig?
TNL,

#19 Rogue Warrior

Rogue Warrior

• Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:54 PM

back on topic, blacksunshine picked up a PC at goodwill for under $5. you might want to randomly check there.

@ nerf Loki, the manual validation makes that nearly impossible.
My GT is Spacecowboy9951

#20 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 06:05 PM

he might just try to get back on as king of nerf 2 with a new account name. is that possible?

Dude are you fucking retarded? This post is a year old. Stop digging thru old posts and posting totally useless shit.

back on topic, blacksunshine picked up a PC at goodwill for under $5. you might want to randomly check there.

@ nerf Loki, the manual validation makes that nearly impossible.

Actually I've picked up 2. each for 1.99. one at good will the other at value village
Forgive my spelling and grammar. I post from my cell phone a lot. Sometimes when I'm on the can at work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users