Posted 28 January 2003 - 02:40 AM

SM750 PETG barrel replacement

Thoughts?

#2 lech

lech

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 28 January 2003 - 03:09 AM

looks nice Cxwq, I'll have to get some of this tubing off you. I thougt that about 9 pumps was ok for a SM750 but for 3-4 90 feet + is awesome. How can i get some of your PETG tubing?

EDIT: Have you ordered your the 1000 feet yet? I'd definantly be interested in ordering a few feet off you. Would you please ship some to Australia? It wouldn't cost very much for shipping as it's so light.

#3 Spoon

Spoon

Meh.

• Founders
  • 560 posts

Posted 28 January 2003 - 04:31 AM

I definately want some of that stuff. Let me know when the shipment comes in.
Two roads converged in the woods, and I took the one less traveled......and now I don't know where the hell I am.

#4 superadaquabat

superadaquabat

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 28 January 2003 - 01:21 PM

It looks great! What do you use to cut the stuff?
Happiness is a foam gun.

#5 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 28 January 2003 - 01:49 PM

Well, you can cut it with a hobby knife and a little effort. I used a very fine-tooth coping saw which cut through it in seconds.

I've never heard of anybody pumping a sm750 9 times. With how difficult it is to go past 4, I doubt the tank could handle 9.

#6 WebbZter

WebbZter

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 28 January 2003 - 03:46 PM

That looks very cool. The ranges are impressive too. I would like to get some of that stuff from you. I am designing a gravity-fed clip weapon and it would be very helpful. If I use clear tubing for the clip I can see if the ammo has advanced.

#7 Zero Talent

Zero Talent

• Contributors
  • 606 posts

Posted 28 January 2003 - 06:50 PM

Well, you can cut it with a hobby knife and a little effort. I used a very fine-tooth coping saw which cut through it in seconds.

I've never heard of anybody pumping a sm750 9 times. With how difficult it is to go past 4, I doubt the tank could handle 9.

It's held up to 8-9 on 4 Supermaxx 750's, 3 old, 1 new (Including friends'), but I'm not garanteeing safety. Nice mod writeup. Now, what to do with all that extra casing? Cactus mod? Maybe an Air tank extention? Chop it off? The options are endless.
"'Revere me as hot! All others are not! THIS, I COMMAND!'"
- Death

#8 WebbZter

WebbZter

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 28 January 2003 - 07:07 PM

If you look closely, there is a possibilty of integrating the internals of a second SM 750 into the shell "Kronk-style". The pump would go through the protrusion on the back and the air tank would fit through the top. It would be necessary to file down the top of the casing since its curved surface gets in the way of the second SM 750.

#9 Zero Talent

Zero Talent

• Contributors
  • 606 posts

Posted 28 January 2003 - 10:05 PM

If you look closely, there is a possibilty of integrating the internals of a second SM 750 into the shell "Kronk-style". The pump would go through the protrusion on the back and the air tank would fit through the top. It would be necessary to file down the top of the casing since its curved surface gets in the way of the second SM 750.

Parts sticking out was never my style... But yeah, that's definitely a possibility.
"'Revere me as hot! All others are not! THIS, I COMMAND!'"
- Death

#10 Dan Wask

Dan Wask

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 29 January 2003 - 07:17 PM

Wow, it would be possible to integrate another sm750 in there. You could probably link it to the origional trigger to make the shots simultaneously. Or, you could make there be a delay.
QUOTE (Arcanis @ Apr 9 2005, 12:02 AM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users