Photo

Nitefinder Mod

3 replies to this topic

#1 nameless

nameless

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 01:01 PM

Hello everyone. I am planning on modding a Nitefinder soon, but dont really know what I'm supposed to do... Does anyone have a suggestion on a way to improve it? Keep in mind, this will be my first mod ever, so try to keep any suggestions simple. My Idea is to first take out the air restrictor, then stretch the spring (I dont really know how to yet :o but I can figure it out) then put it back together and attach rubber bands to the back. I am hoping that it will improve its shootng distance, but I dont know if there's anything else i can do. Also, a step by step instruction on doing this or something like that or just a picture guide to what stuff on the inside is would be great. Thanks for any help!

#2 Dr Moose

Dr Moose

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 01:04 PM

There are plenty of nitefinder mods in the modifications directory, just scroll down to the nitefinder section and pick which mod you like best. Good luck with you first mod and welcome to Nerfhaven.
QUOTE(Forsaken_angel24 @ Apr 29 2008, 01:24 AM) View Post

QUOTE(Kid Flash @ Apr 27 2008, 06:11 PM) View Post

What is the best way to go at removing a stump without any power tools? Thanks ahead of time!

Be a man! Use your hands!

#3 Carbon

Carbon

Contriberator

• Moderators
  • 1,893 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 01:05 PM

We organize things like that around here.

Look around...the Nitefinder is a common mod, so do some searching and reading before posting.

EDIT: Like the good Dr. says.

Edited by Carbon, 14 August 2007 - 01:05 PM.

Hello. I am Indigo of the Rainbow Clan. You Nerfed my father. Prepare to die.

#4 nameless

nameless

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 01:05 PM

Ok, sorry and thanks for the help :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users