Disk Shot Guns At Wal-mart

re-fill disks too.

5 replies to this topic

#1 Z-man12

Z-man12

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:48 AM

Well I was at our local hole in the wall Wal-Mart this past monday (sorry it took so long to post0 and I noticed there was a new type of box sitting in the nerf section. I picked it up to look at it and lo-and-behold there was the disk shot gun (the one that comes with the disk shot game) sitting in the box with disk shot ammo refill. I think the price was like $14.95. Not worth it really if you ask me but just thought you guys would like to know it was out by its self, even if only sort of by its self.
I mod nerf guns so they look good. So leave my scopes, doodads, and trinkets alone I like them. I don't mind the weight and I started out that way on toy guns and its not going to change.

#2 WratH

WratH

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 11:38 AM

Posted Image
Death be not proud. Though some have called the mighty and dreadful... Thou art not so.

#3 lionhead333

lionhead333

Aslan

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 06:54 PM

Didn't Renegade already post about this?
QUOTE(Ubermensch)
If I were you, I wouldn't mess with the mods, or make stupid mistakes like misspelling their names. I mean, CAVV is really tough on that kind of thing

Most recent write up-
Sharpshooter 2

#4 TJ

TJ

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 07:09 PM

Didn't Renegade already post about this?

http://nerfhaven.com...?showtopic=9255

Yep yep.
Rambo: Sir, do we get to win this time?
Trautman: This time? This time it's up to you.

#5 Z-man12

Z-man12

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 10:14 PM

My bad I looked but couldn't find any one posteing that they had found this gun in single packs. <_<
I mod nerf guns so they look good. So leave my scopes, doodads, and trinkets alone I like them. I don't mind the weight and I started out that way on toy guns and its not going to change.

#6 KBarker

KBarker

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 11:45 PM

I saw the expansion pack at Wal-Mart today, as well as the full version for $50. The gun looks much like a NiteFinder in person, but the front end is much bulkier.
-KBarker

My Fighting Robots: http://www.TeamVelocityRobotics.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users