#1 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 12:18 AM

When: Saturday, September 29th, 2007.

Time:
10:00 am (please be prompt, or let us know if you will be late, so we can start asap) to 5:30-6:00 pm~ish.

Where:
Cullen Elementary School
400 N. Live Oak Ave.
Glendora, CA 91741

Construction will be done before school starts in the Glendora school district, and we will be walking onto a wonderland.

Cullen Elementary school has a grant total of FIVE new portables directly adjacent to the original grid. This more than doubles our playing area, as it forces the inclusion of the sheds and furnace into the play area. If you want to play at the best location around, this is the war to come to.

The Old grid (seen as 4 white squares above the parking lot) has been expanded into what can ONLY be called a grid at this point, via the 5 red boxes. Not drawn to scale.
Posted Image
For those who've played in So Cal for awhile, no, there are NOT fences barring passage through any of the buildings. No chain link c**k-blockers.

This'll be a GREAT day, the weather will be perfect, and you'll want to be there. First time playing at the best location I've ever seen...yeah, I'm excited. So sue me.

Roll call! I'll update this first post as needed. Hopefully the workers will let me snag some photos of the place before I leave for school.

Edited by Falcon, 16 August 2007 - 10:08 PM.

----------||||||||)
QUOTE(Ilùvatar @ 0000) View Post
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#2 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 12:21 AM

I'll try to be there and you know it...

and note to anyone who asks "Why not the first weekend" I assume that's partially because if the first Sanno goes well, we'll have one on the first Friday of every month.

-Bags

Don't call it a comeback, I never left.

#3 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 08:55 PM

That, and the school year won't be in full swing yet in the Glendora School district. Just making sure all work is completely done with. But yes, for that reason as well.
----------||||||||)
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#4 sasquatch

sasquatch

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 01:05 AM

hmm...weekend of the 8th or the 15th would be best for me.

I've got a birthday party to plan (shh....don't tell anyone. Or at least not Katie :angry:), so the sooner we know the better.
I'm big and hairy, that's how you'll remember if you see me. My name's Sasquatch for a reason

#5 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 02:06 AM

I'm leaning towards the last saturday in September (the 29th, I believe....)

Any thoughts?

The 15th also looks doable.

Edited by Falcon, 10 August 2007 - 12:32 PM.

----------||||||||)

#6 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 01:52 PM

I'm leaning towards the last saturday in September (the 29th, I believe....)

Any thoughts?

The 15th also looks doable.

No Objection Here... I don't know when I'll have a Car again...

#7 Sage

Sage

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 01:59 AM

last sat in the month is best for me- I have college stuff from the 14th on, so unless i get really, really lucky, I'll be a nowshow before the month's end
Holder of the original Split-Tech 2k

"Headband" - as so named by OMC
"That One Guy in the Pineapple Shirt" -So aptly named by Baghead

#8 sasquatch

sasquatch

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 06:14 AM

I'll be a nowshow before the month's end

What's a nowshow?

And those should work ok.
I'm big and hairy, that's how you'll remember if you see me. My name's Sasquatch for a reason

#9 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 11:59 PM

Anyone else have any thoughts on the last saturday in September? Certainly gives me plenty of time to try to catch up on guns, etc., considering our group has had a few major gun switches recently...

Thoughts?
----------||||||||)

#10 sasquatch

sasquatch

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 02:26 AM

Anyone else have any thoughts on the last saturday in September? Certainly gives me plenty of time to try to catch up on guns, etc., considering our group has had a few major gun switches recently...

Thoughts?

umm...get the damn quaded NF working?

Other than that, not really. That Saturday works fine. I just call dibs on using afore mentioned NF, and if it's not working, than any other NF.

-Joe

#11 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 10:05 PM

Mmkay, date is set. The last Saturday of September will be the next YANO, back at the best field in So Cal. See first post with updated info. Bring everyone you can! It's going to be a great day.
----------||||||||)

#12 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 11:10 PM

Mmkay, date is set. The last Saturday of September will be the next YANO, back at the best field in So Cal. See first post with updated info. Bring everyone you can! It's going to be a great day.

... I'll see who I can get... If we're lucky it will be me tony and pilz

#13 Richomundo

Richomundo

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 07:25 PM

I'm down.

However I won't be able to show until after a class I have from 9am-11am.

I'll see if I can bring a guest or two.

Oh and if anyone needs a ride from the westside (310 area code), myspace message me or PM me or email me from my user profile.

I got 2 spots open in my automobile.

Edited by Richomundo, 17 August 2007 - 07:37 PM.

#14 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 09:29 PM

Great! Anybody heard from Pyrobob? Leave the San Diego people to me...might be able to sucker a few hallmates into coming along.
----------||||||||)

#15 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 10:59 PM

Great! Anybody heard from Pyrobob? Leave the San Diego people to me...might be able to sucker a few hallmates into coming along.

I last heard from a few days ago when I sold him my Big Salvo and A 2k... So I'm sure we'll be seeing those guns again fairly soon...

#16 Sage

Sage

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 09:01 PM

unfortunately, it's looking less and less likely that I'll make it, because I may be taking a test to get out of 2 quarters of psych that day...

However, if I do come, I will most likely be bringing a guest or two
Holder of the original Split-Tech 2k

"Headband" - as so named by OMC
"That One Guy in the Pineapple Shirt" -So aptly named by Baghead

#17 sasquatch

sasquatch

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 12:47 AM

I'm there. As far as guests....I have no idea. Probably not. Most everyone I know already nerfs. Maybe I'll see if a few of Micah's friends can come....

-Joe

#18 sasquatch

sasquatch

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 11:45 PM

I realize this is a double post, but I have an update on head count.

One guy from my work will come so long as he's alive, and another will probably come.

Greg, do we have enough guns for a bunch of guests? How many extra do we have?

-Joe

#19 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 02:53 PM

Update, I'll be coming up the Friday before the war.

#20 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 04:02 PM

Fantastic! I'll be coming in midday~ish on Friday as well to put the finishing touches on a few things and go to town on darts. PM or message me or something and we'll work out the possibility of lunch and consolidating our resources.
----------||||||||)

#21 Richomundo

Richomundo

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 05:26 PM

Oh snapz. I'm excited.

#22 Apollo256

Apollo256

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 12:14 PM

Right so since I can't get a hold of you on the phone, Falcon, I will tell you here.

It looks like Superfly can come and maybe Sputnik

Plus there's even the possibility of, Dare I Say It, Snake showing up

well just an update

Apollo

Edited by Apollo256, 12 September 2007 - 12:14 PM.

Monkies learn sign-language so they can tell dolphins they love them.

A horse is a horse of course of course, unless it is a zebra. What the hell is a zebra anyways?

#23 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 05:40 PM

Yeah, everyone around us lost their phone or it broke, then suddenly they all started working again (damnit, Bags) and mine decided to be retarded.

Anyway, if Snake shows up, I'll pee myself. Thanks for the heads up!

This is going to be one hell of a day. I'm shaking of excitement just THINKING about the new area at Cullen.
----------||||||||)

#24 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 11:13 PM

yeah... um... I'm not gonna make it, neither is the rest of my clan. all four of us are Out.

See you guys at The October war down hizzle, don't forget your costumes.

-bags

EDIT: Talked to Falcon and The Black Knights, we gonna push it back a week. Hope you guys can still come.

Edited by baghead, 28 September 2007 - 10:50 AM.

#25 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 02:31 AM

Bags and I both had sudden changes of plans, plus half of my clan or so randomly decided to tell me they have a Marching Band car wash this weekend.

In other words, we're postponing YANO one weekend. It will be the following saturday. I hope this doesn't interfere with your schedules, Rich and Pyrobob. Hope to see you all there! It's still going to be an awesome day at the best location in So Cal, so keep that in mind and come on out!
----------||||||||)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users