New Bow N Arrow

27 replies to this topic

#26 lionhead333

lionhead333

Aslan

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 12:58 PM

Offtopic: Am I the only person here who doesn't want a crossbow?

No. I never really felt the need to have one of those. I like a decent ROF on my weapons.

Back on topic:
Someone who trusts themselves modding a gun with no instrucion should go buy that sucker and see what they can do. Then we'll have an answer.

Well then, has anyone seen angel lately? :)

EDIT: Shadow, please note the "lol" face. It was a joke.

Edited by lionhead333, 13 August 2007 - 09:30 PM.

QUOTE(Ubermensch)
If I were you, I wouldn't mess with the mods, or make stupid mistakes like misspelling their names. I mean, CAVV is really tough on that kind of thing

Most recent write up-
Sharpshooter 2

#27 shadowkid33

shadowkid33

• Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 01:09 PM

Well then, has anyone seen angel lately? :)

I hate to sound mean, but I'm gonna quote Bags on this one.

"Why don't you just do it yourself? (If you don't still have one, well that question's pointless) but, What the hell is with the FA Hero Worship, He's a nerfer, Just like you and me... Anyone Can Mod a gun... It's bullshit when someone says that someone else should mod a gun first, yes, it would be cool if FA did mod one of these, he’s a great modder, but we don't NEED him to mod one... That’s as much bull as someone saying that DT or I need to paint something… before they try to themselves.

-Bags"

Edited by shadowkid33, 13 August 2007 - 01:11 PM.

how the heck do you make a double clip?

Here are the steps.
1. Go to the search button in the right corner of the screen
2. Click
3. Search double longshot clip.

i dont have time, jeez, im new here!

#28 Retiate

Retiate

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 04:42 PM

The gun may be pull-and-release, but its not like a ballgun. You can aim, since you are firing with the back hand, not the front. And one could always throw a stock on it.

It will still be hard to aim. Any gun that involves manual force in the firing process will be hard to aim. I have a ramrocket that works exactly like the Bow and Arrow, and it's very hard to aim.

The best thing to do would be to put a bungee or four on the handle, and drill a hole in the plunger for a catch. If you had a small rod, you could stick it in the hole and just pull it out to fire.

I'm pretty sure it already has a spring in it. Wouldn't be much of a Bow N Arrow if you had to shove the arrow forward just after pulling it back.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users