Can You Help Me On My Ls?

Ls problem

8 replies to this topic

#1 NeFerZ

NeFerZ

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 11:51 PM

[size=7]Hey guys, well first off im new here to please cool down. I currently have a ls (AR removed,Nf spring added) and Im having trouble firing stefans darts. It would just jam if i put them in the magazine, but they work fine if i breech load them. Yes I know i searched everywhere but I couldnt find a thread =(. Theres nothing wrong with my magazine because it could still fire the stock darts fine. Can someone help me please??

#2 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 11:55 PM

Right Here. You missed the "Modifying a Longshot?" topic at the top of the modifications page. Always check the stickied threads, then search.

Edited by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA, 05 August 2007 - 11:57 PM.

The only commonly shared fate among us all is death. I turn to the shadows so that I may not be unfamiliar with hell's corridors when I arrive. - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

Founder of the Shadow Militia.
Founder of Nightshade Laboratories and The Nightshade Armament Corporation.

#3 NeFerZ

NeFerZ

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 12:23 AM

oh thank you very much, well if anyone else have something diffrent please post here!!! thanks

#4 The Shadow

The Shadow

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 12:32 AM

I know its been said already but I would like to emphasize it more. Please search for things before starting a new topic, you'll do well to remember that if you want to stay here long.
I'm just concerned that NH could be held liable when Ted inevitably ties this kid up and sticks him in his trunk for safe keeping. Seriously, Parkway, you might want to think about carrying a tazer.

#5 b00m13

b00m13

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 03:06 AM

If you get the chance, I'd suggest you'd replace that NF Spring with a BBB (Big Bad Bow) spring.
Last time I checked (Yesterday), BBB's are 19.99 in Targets... and while there I saw Titans on sale for 13.99!!

Edited by b00m13, 06 August 2007 - 03:08 AM.

The only place Wal-Mart exists in New York, is in our TV's.

#6 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 06:31 AM

Neferz, clean up your grammar. Also refrain from the "I'm new here" introductions. We can see that by your small post count and your high member number. Consider this your ONLY warning.
I hate you.

#7 NeFerZ

NeFerZ

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 09:59 AM

Im very sorry OMC. Ok I will try to replace the spring, but I also have a better NF spring (7/8 x 4 x .080) so could I use it for my ls? Do I have to reinforce anything like the plunger head with a washer or E-Tape?

#8 nerfturtle

nerfturtle

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 12:04 PM

The Longshot is a hard gun to modify, not becuase it's complex or anything, but it takes massive amounts of trial and error working. There are a million different problems that come up when you modify it to shoot stefans, and it might just be imposssible to relay them through a single post. Just try different things, and soon you will have a good idea of how it can shoot stefans, well.
The tough coughs as he ploughs the dough.
-Dr. Suess

#9 mp130

mp130

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 07:12 PM

It actually is pretty complex for a nerf gun, (but I guess that's not saying much). You really have to take it apart a few times and do something a little different every time. But a quick tip: don't cut anything up that has to do with the breech. That's how I broke my first LS.
QUOTE(DJRayza @ May 2 2007, 04:31 PM) View Post
the range is to that of a midget hurling a small cow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users