Here To Say And Ask For Help.

9 replies to this topic

#1 NightmareDelta

NightmareDelta

• Banned
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 12:24 PM

Hello peoples......anyways I'm a newbie here so cut me some slack

Ok so using one of the many right ups I removed the air restrictor from one barrel on Maverick as a test. Now it fires....but just barely. I'm using standard tagger darts. Can you not use these if you remove the posts or did I do something wrong? :D

#2 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 12:27 PM

Hello peoples......anyways I'm a newbie here so cut me some slack

:D

No, we certainly will not. Also, refrain from using smilies. Just because they are there does not mean they need to be used. Neither of these are in the CoC, but it's the commonly accepted practice on this board.

We are not your mother's nerf forum.
I hate you.

#3 NightmareDelta

NightmareDelta

• Banned
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 12:30 PM

No, we certainly will not. Also, refrain from using smilies. Just because they are there does not mean they need to be used. Neither of these are in the CoC, but it's the commonly accepted practice on this board.

We are not your mother's nerf forum.
[/quote]

Wow....you're cool. I use one stupid emote and people want to jump like zombies on free brains.....thanks for the warms welcome, and for not answering my question.

#4 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 12:34 PM

Congrats. If all you had said was, "whoops, sorry about that. I will TRY and do better next time" I wouldn't have to do this:

NightmareDelta,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.

Your account will not be functional until Dec 20 2034 1:32PM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Board Address: http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php

Try getting answers to your questions on NHQ. Maybe they will take it easy on you for being a "newbie." You might want to brush up on how to quote things properly next time too.
I hate you.

#5 shadowkid33

shadowkid33

• Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 12:36 PM

That was a mistake. You're gone when OMC sees that.

Anyway, try using the suction darts that came with the gun and do Forsaken Angel's seal improval using the AR springs. Tell us if it works any better (asuming OMC feels kind and decides not to ban you for back-talking)

I've always had trouble with mavericks and doing these things usually helps.

Edit: See, what did I tell you. I posted this before OMC did that, so therefore, I'm a mind-reader and deserve a cookie.

Edited by shadowkid33, 05 August 2007 - 12:39 PM.

how the heck do you make a double clip?

Here are the steps.
1. Go to the search button in the right corner of the screen
2. Click
3. Search double longshot clip.

i dont have time, jeez, im new here!

#6 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 12:43 PM

(asuming OMC feels kind...)

I can assure you, that will NEVER happen.

Not everyone will like me here. That's never been a secret. However, to maintain the outstanding level this forum has, it is a necessary evil.
I hate you.

#7 umdlancer

umdlancer

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 02:19 PM

Well, if anyone else has the same question as the OP, the problem is probably that you removed the entire air-restrictor assembly. If I understand how the Maverick works correctly, doing so kills the seal between the barrel and the pump, so a lot of air is lost before it reaches the dart.

To fix this, you need to find that air restrictor you pulled out, remove the "+" shaped rod that sticks out into the barrel (you can cut it out using wire clippers or drill it out with a dremel) without damaging the rest of the air restrictor, then place what's left of the air-restrictor back where it used to be in the Maverick.

#8 Thom

Thom

• Members
  • 759 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 06:28 PM

I know the guy's grammar was a bit lacking and he obviously didn't search, but I'm not sure that using a smiley should necessarily be grounds for suspension.

#9 Carbon

Carbon

Contriberator

• Moderators
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 06:52 PM

He wasn't suspended for a smiley...he was suspended for

Wow....you're cool. I use one stupid emote and people want to jump like zombies on free brains.....thanks for the warms welcome, and for not answering my question.

Hello. I am Indigo of the Rainbow Clan. You Nerfed my father. Prepare to die.

#10 frost vectron

frost vectron

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 07:03 PM

I can assure you, that will NEVER happen.

Not everyone will like me here. That's never been a secret. However, to maintain the outstanding level this forum has, it is a necessary evil.

I like you, OMC.

He was banned for a great number of things. Ten seconds of searching and five minutes of reading would have answered his question about the maverick.

Edited by frost vectron, 05 August 2007 - 07:05 PM.

Latest Modification: The Professional

"I am a leaf on the wind--watch how I soar" - Hoban "Wash" Washburne, Serenity.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users