Photo

Please Help

27 replies to this topic

#26 bjack

bjack

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 01:05 AM

If your still worried about air capacity how about turning the stock into additional air tank?

#27 the beast

the beast

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 11:19 AM

The stock is part of the air tank else their definetely wouldnt be enough air pressure for multiple shots. And i added the additional air tank into the stock instead.

#28 bored kid93

bored kid93

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 01:28 PM

I know some of you may be saying "holy shit, that kid's crazy" when you hear this, but I've made at least 4 ballvalve homemades, and PVC is pretty damn durable, I've used about 120 psi without a problem. I highly recommend schedule 40, mine is rated 480 psi, which I think is good enough. You could just go simple like me and use a straight tube shaped design with the ballvalve in the middle , which may not be compact, but it greatly contributes to air flow. The design also has a good C:B ratio, so it doesn't waste any air after the projectile leaves the barrel. What I'm saying is that one side is the tank with the schrader valve , the other side is the barrel, and in the center is the ballvalve.

Edited by bored_kid93, 03 August 2007 - 01:29 PM.

I'm going to pull out this line: "Speculation is a waste of time. Just wait and see what comes of this. If anything." - Captain Slug.
Captain Slug, I couldn't have said it better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users