Photo

Bestest Pistol Whipping Gun

Does it count as pistol whipping or slashing?

16 replies to this topic

#1 b00m13

b00m13

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 08:09 PM

Posted Image

Haha, you've been tricked, this mod only builds a skeleton of a gun.
You can do whatever you want with it afterwards, hide it up your sleeve, whatever your want.

You'll need:

A tube cutter
X-acto Knife or Razor Blade or Box cutter.
Epoxy
Dremel or Rotary Tool
Crayola Barrel or 1/2" copper tube
1/2" PVC tube
and a Hornet

The parts you'll need are the ones outlined in blue.
TAKE THEM OUT!! Pieces ABC has to be sawed off, but Piece D you can just unplug it.

Posted Image

That's it, finished!! (PS it's a typo in the pic, 2 pumps will give 40 ft not 30)

Warning, super big pic

Want to build that gun, click me
The only place Wal-Mart exists in New York, is in our TV's.

#2 Maeric

Maeric

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 08:18 PM

Uh... I'm just gunna say yeah and pretend i didn't see this...

So its a single hornet blast chamber attatched to a swordy thing?
Active on H3Artificer as Halacar. GT: Halacar send me an invite if you wanna forge.
I'm amazing at Forza3! I destroyed the engine of a 2mil C car by downshifting! YAY!
I hate you. And all noobs who are like "OMFG i r liek, glued sh1t 2 shit. jak offf ma ego. NAOW!"

#3 Guest_yourface_*

Guest_yourface_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 July 2007 - 08:22 PM

Pretty cool. It's not the most functional, but it looks sweet. I couldn't make something like that no matter how much you paid me.

Why is this in two forums, by the way?

#4 b00m13

b00m13

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 08:31 PM

Ah easy question, I was told since there was so much over haul on the frame of the gun, it counts as homemade, but the internal mod are still from the Hornet so that's why.
Since stripping it from the Hornet freed up so much space, it looks like it can easily be integrated with another gun now (kind of like a more powerful SSPB that requires much less pumping). :rolleyes:

#5 Guest_yourface_*

Guest_yourface_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 July 2007 - 08:35 PM

That's a great idea. You could integrate onto a rifle (Crossbow, Longshot, etc.) and use it as a combination of a bayonet and a holdout shot.

#6 b00m13

b00m13

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 08:41 PM

Haha, yeah, I got like 4 of those bladders left so that's a possibility.
But I've already have an idea to use my spare Titan pump to charge it, and make a breech + mag kickass shotgun looking gun :rolleyes:

After a short break... of course

I gotta keep my mind on the upcoming paintball game my friends and I are going on this weekend.

#7 AODL

AODL

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 08:48 PM

I like that. Although, I'd probably use it as more of a prop than anything else. It looks alot like a Gunblade from Final Fantasy VIII.

I don't really undestand why General Cole is making articles of clothing with my name on it. First it frightened me, but after a few hours I got over it. It seems obvious that General Cole is hoping to have sex with me.

#8 b00m13

b00m13

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 08:53 PM

Yes!!

That's exactly why I built it, I wanted another cosplay gun that actually works.
And you're correct, I based the designs off of

Squall's Gunblade
Jason Voorhees' Machete
and Ichigo's Bankai sword. :rolleyes:

#9 AODL

AODL

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 08:57 PM

Sweet. I'm glad I'm not the only Final Fantasy fan on this forum. If that thing ever goes up for sale, let me know.

I don't really undestand why General Cole is making articles of clothing with my name on it. First it frightened me, but after a few hours I got over it. It seems obvious that General Cole is hoping to have sex with me.

#10 b00m13

b00m13

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 09:28 PM

Will do, but don't count on it, since *Gollum Voice* "It's my preciousss"

I might sell my Brute Shot though... unless my friend wants it, then he can have it for free~

#11 Yazzeh

Yazzeh

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 10:38 PM

I totally thought of Ichigo's sword when I saw this. Very awesome. I love the little skull decal as well.

#12 b00m13

b00m13

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 11:35 PM

Thanks Yaz, let me guess, it was the chain that reminded you of Ichigo's Bankai Sword right? :D

Posted Image
(I wrapped it around my wrist because it flung everywhere when I waved the sword, it makes me wonder how Ichigo prevented his chain from hitting himself when he swung his sword... then I remembered he's an Anime char... though my friend said it's probably just 'cuz he swings it too fast for it to dangle :D )
I was thinking about slapping on a spare magnet on the chain to keep it locked on my wrist.

#13 Spectre666

Spectre666

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 12:24 AM

That thing is awsome, but do you know what the ranges are? Also, how heavy is it?

-Spectre

P.S. If you like swords from games and movies and other stuff, then you should go here.

Just because you can't see me doesn't mean I'm not there.

"Quoth the Raven,'Nevermore.'" - Edgar Allan Poe

#14 b00m13

b00m13

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 12:36 AM

That's so Bookmarked Spec :D
Dude they even have Saya's double edged katana!! That's the sword she uses to cut herself up, in order to mix her blood with the chiropterans... pure badass!!

The range with just 2 pumps is 40 ft shoulder height and lands about 10 ft farther.
With 3-4 pumps, it goes an avg of 55-60 ft shoulder height.
It weighs VERY light!!
How light?
It weighs about a can of soda (A pound?), when I was waiting for the paint to dry I just left it clipped onto a plastic clothes hanger clipper for 3 days.
The heaviest area is the bladder section, (The area just above the handle) so it's pretty well balanced.

Edited by b00m13, 31 July 2007 - 01:11 AM.

#15 sporkboyofjustice

sporkboyofjustice

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 02:29 PM

A can of soda is 12 ounces, 4 ounces shy of a pound.

#16 Cmdrmack

Cmdrmack

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 03:03 PM

Soda cans are measured in volume, not in weight. Ounces are a unit that refers to both. The density of the liquid contained inside is what sets the weight, not the volume of the can.
QUOTE(Predalien_Ro @ Apr 7 2008, 10:24 PM) View Post

Oompa: FECES!? Who in their right mind would try that shit!?

Bigger Salvo

{FWPC}

#17 b00m13

b00m13

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 06:42 PM

Argh, just accept that it's very light. I'm a super skinny light (as in not heavy, not as in I'm albino) Asian, and if I can wield it with no problems, anyone can!!

PS, I never said it weighs a soda can (I don't know how you got that, since a soda can is just an empty aluminum canister), I said it weighs about the same as a can of soda (Meaning it has about the same weight of soda that's in a can).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users