Sm750

Help

7 replies to this topic

#1 ndfan-10

ndfan-10

• Banned
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 10:15 AM

I have an account name under SM750 and when I try to sign in under it there is an error message that says You must already have registered for an account before you can log in.
If you do not have an account, you may register by clicking the 'register' link near the top of the screen

When it said that I figured I must not remember my password. I tried to recover my password and it said:
Sorry, we don't have a member with that name in our records, please try again and double check the data you entered.

I then thought that I may have entered the wrong name so I went to a topic I had posted in and copied and pasted my account name. It still said that that wasn't a name in the records.

Could an admin please help me.

#2 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 10:13 AM

My first reaction: You have an account working, so what is the problem?

My second reaction: There is an account for sm750, but that account joined on 09/16/2006. The account you have posted with, NDFAN#10, joined on 11/24/2006. This means you claim to have two accounts. The account sm750 has accumulated 37 posts. NerfHaven doesn't allow multiple accounts. However, there was a long period where lazy admins (myself, etc) didn't approve new members. You are fortunate enough to fall in that time period, so provided you act real nice I'll help you out here.

Please provide me a list of all possible emails that you could have used for registration. If one matches up, we'll work this out. I ask this since the IP addresses aren't even close.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#3 ndfan-10

ndfan-10

• Banned
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 04:27 PM

My email for sm750 was fruitcaker93@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot for helping me.

Edited by NDFAN#10, 29 July 2007 - 04:30 PM.

#4 ndfan-10

ndfan-10

• Banned
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 06:03 PM

Sorry for the DP but when I signed into my e-mail I realized that I had cleared out my inbox because it had a lot of spam. Unfortunately my nerfhaven registration email got deleted so now I don't have a clue about my password. I know that admins don't have access to this but I'm not sure if the admins have access to my sign in name because something tells me it's not SM750. Could an admin email this information to the email in my previous post if they have access to any info about my Sm750 account. Thanks.

Edited by NDFAN#10, 30 July 2007 - 06:04 PM.

#5 SM750

SM750

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 11:39 AM

I'm back! I guess I was signed in on one of my computers. Thanks for the help Infinite Shindig.
Also, stop being such a Jew and buy PETG from me.

#6 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 08:57 PM

Consider the NDFAN#10 account permanently closed.

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#7 SM750

SM750

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 12:37 PM

Well I don't mind you closing my NDFAN account but now I can't get on nerfhaven on my laptop because I'm still signed in as ndfan and it won't let me sign out. Can you please help.
Also, stop being such a Jew and buy PETG from me.

#8 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 11:06 PM

Well I don't mind you closing my NDFAN account but now I can't get on nerfhaven on my laptop because I'm still signed in as ndfan and it won't let me sign out. Can you please help.

Delete the cookie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users