Photo

Buzzbee Clip Tek

5 replies to this topic

#1 nerfsharpie6

nerfsharpie6

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 07:04 PM

Has anyone seen it, bought or tried to modify it? I want to know how it performs before I go and start wasting money again. All I want to know is if it has potential to be something great and if the clip is like the Rapid Fire Rifle clip and compatible with it?
We hang our flags and banners of victory off of your dead bodies.

#2 nerfer909

nerfer909

• Banned
  • 141 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 07:35 PM

the clip is rfr compatible.
Step 1: Throw TTG against wall.
Step 2: Drive to Toy Store.
Step 3: Buy a NF.

Blasphemy. I think you need to throw yourself against a wall, drive to store and buy yourself a brain.

#3 nerfsharpie6

nerfsharpie6

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 08:26 PM

OK so thats one question answered, thanks Nerfer. Now does anyone have it if you do can you tell the pros and cons of the blaster.
We hang our flags and banners of victory off of your dead bodies.

#4 Rover

Rover

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 07:21 PM

I had no idea this thing was out already! Might someone have a link to wherever they are being sold?

#5 Grenada

Grenada

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 09:41 PM

Well, here is a picture of the blaster, so that every one knows what it is.
http://www.buzzbeeto...2007/04170.html
I don,t know where they are being sold, but within six months they should be everywhere.
If you Nerf in western washington, PM me

So you see a penguin walking down the street. Looks harmless right, so you keep on walking past him. You turn around to seem him walk away, only to find yourself staring down the barrel of a .38 revolver.

#6 precisionnerfer

precisionnerfer

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 09:49 PM

My view on all buzz bee guns is the following:
If you're not going to mod it to where you can shoot with no shells, don't even buy it. It's a waste of loading time. However the range is decent. Without the no-shell mod though, it's worthless to me.
Just my 2 cents
-PN
"Good character is something you cannot fake. And it always comes full circle at the end."
-Piney-
"It is amazing what a bit of conversation can do, as apposed to just *^$(*#*^ about it."
-AJAQ-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users