Whacky Ideas... Hmmm

6 replies to this topic

#1 NerfGuardian

NerfGuardian

• Banned
  • 46 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 07:28 PM

Hello.
First of all, this is not a write-up or anything. Since I know NOTHING about modifying Nerf guns.
I recently have this "whacky" idea in which a Dart Tag Blaster* GOING SEMI-AUTOMATIC, in which the re-cocking process would be done automatically, by electronics I suppose.
I was inspired by the AR Removal thread, and suddenly the idea was in my mind. If I don't post it now, I would forget it later on(in about 10 seconds). I have short-term memory...
So: Can anyone provide me a tutorial of how to make a Dart Tag Blaster semi-auto, preferably with pictures and nothing difficult, because once again, I'm a nerf n00b.
Thank you for your answers in advance.

*Dart Tag Blaster: The so called 10 shot canon.
Occassionally I do business here in NH, so if you would please be very kind, leave me a review after you do business with me...

My heatware username: terryma1215

#2 Dr Moose

Dr Moose

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 08:03 PM

A semi-auto dart tag blaster has already been done by Carrtoon. Linkage!
QUOTE(Forsaken_angel24 @ Apr 29 2008, 01:24 AM) View Post

QUOTE(Kid Flash @ Apr 27 2008, 06:11 PM) View Post

What is the best way to go at removing a stump without any power tools? Thanks ahead of time!

Be a man! Use your hands!

#3 NerfGuardian

NerfGuardian

• Banned
  • 46 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 10:26 PM

Well is there any plans that involve electronic parts, for example a motor to re-cock the gun. I would like to keep the re-cocking process, but I want that done by electronics.
Occassionally I do business here in NH, so if you would please be very kind, leave me a review after you do business with me...

#4 Thom

Thom

• Members
  • 759 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:41 PM

Why don't you design and build one, then post the pictures?

#5 NerfGuardian

NerfGuardian

• Banned
  • 46 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 11:32 AM

Why don't you design and build one, then post the pictures?

Well I am new to Nerf and mechanics. So I have absolutely no idea how to do that. Well I have a thought in mind involving a motor and the motor will be triggered when pulling the trigger. Idea from the NF. Then the rest, it would take a little time for me to find out. :)

#6 Shorty

Shorty

• Banned
  • 157 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 02:56 PM

Well I am new to Nerf and mechanics. So I have absolutely no idea how to do that. Well I have a thought in mind involving a motor and the motor will be triggered when pulling the trigger. Idea from the NF. Then the rest, it would take a little time for me to find out.

If you have no idea how to do this.....then what the hell; what, you expect for someone else to do it for you? :)
I love imports.
DarkShrimp is the next Piney.
"Ignorance can be fixed. Stupidity is forever."

#7 Gyrvalcon

Gyrvalcon

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 04:56 PM

These forums are a veritable vault of knowledge. Chances are, the topic you are bringing up (Nerf AEGs) had been discussed, perhaps at length. You should go ahead and read through the older posts, perhaps search for some different DTG modifications, then maybe sit down and mod your gun yourself. Not only will you get a lot more out of the process, you won't piss off the rest of us.
-Knowledge Is Power-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users