#1 Renegade

Renegade

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 04:41 PM

Posted Image

i win

write-up soon, k

Edited by Renegade, 19 July 2007 - 04:43 PM.

#2 PvtMcFlurry

PvtMcFlurry

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 04:45 PM

Um...what the hell? Aren't you a regular member who know's not to do stupid ass shit like that. Anyways back on subject how much was it?
QUOTE(Cannonball @ Oct 26 2007, 11:47 PM) View Post

I'm anxiously awaiting the hasbro over throw.

One Man Clan, or One Man Company?

Crossbow Mod.

#3 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 04:49 PM

Um...what the hell? Aren't you a regular member who know's not to do stupid ass shit like that. Anyways back on subject how much was it?

^ You're retarded...

Ren: Fucking Awesome, looks disturbingly similar to a nf...

Don't call it a comeback, I never left.

#4 Renegade

Renegade

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 04:49 PM

$15 for the expansion pack.

6 disks

1 gun

6 darts

Ranges are slightly less than a stock old edition Nitefinder.

The front of the gun is slightly larger than the nitefinder but the handle is a little bit smaller. The trigger is thinner, and so is the plunger rod.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Renegade, 19 July 2007 - 05:03 PM.

#5 Dangaard

Dangaard

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 04:50 PM

OOH! Where did you get? Online source mabey? Can't wait to see how it turns out!
Discretion is the better part of valor, thats why I carry a very big axe.

You can fool some people all of the time and everyone some of the time, but you cant fool all the people all of the time, but it sure is fun trying.

What have I got in my pocket? (tolkien)

#6 Grenada

Grenada

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 05:03 PM

I think I read somewhere that they are on amazon.com, but i'm not sure. -_- Also, IF you want to minimize it, I suggest you cut off the bottom three ammo holders

Edited by Grenada, 19 July 2007 - 05:06 PM.

If you Nerf in western washington, PM me

So you see a penguin walking down the street. Looks harmless right, so you keep on walking past him. You turn around to seem him walk away, only to find yourself staring down the barrel of a .38 revolver.

#7 baseballnolan5

baseballnolan5

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 05:18 PM

Looks like a nf but instead of a light it's more ammo holders. You should put all the nf parts inside since it has a thinner plunger rod if they fit. By the way whered you get it? Also is the kid on the box shooting the gun with a scope? What are the disks made of.
QUOTE View Post

About how much are you holding in the pictures on the spools?

A shit ton.

QUOTE(Langley @ Aug 6 2007, 05:41 PM) View Post

The shot hit Andy squarely in the forehead. He was, in fact, on my team.

#8 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 05:26 PM

Looks like a nf but instead of a light it's more ammo holders. You should put all the nf parts inside since it has a thinner plunger rod if they fit. By the way whered you get it? Also is the kid on the box shooting the gun with a scope? What are the disks made of.

It's not a scope, but the remote for the skeet disk launcher. If the disks are like the wire-rimmed frisbees that you can fold up, then you have the opportunity to make six Barricade Busters right there. Also, the pistol looks like the COG Snub Pistol from Gears of War. I would reinforce the plunger rod and chamber, put in a Handyman spring, and hollow out the handle for some ammo holders (from an NF or out of your favorite material).
The only commonly shared fate among us all is death. I turn to the shadows so that I may not be unfamiliar with hell's corridors when I arrive. - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

Founder of the Shadow Militia.
Founder of Nightshade Laboratories and The Nightshade Armament Corporation.

#9 Renegade

Renegade

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 05:32 PM

I wish, but the disks are solid foam, with a sticker on each side. They do seem quite durable though.

http://www.walmart.c...duct_id=5765483

#10 AODL

AODL

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 05:45 PM

That looks pretty kickass. I even like the color scheme, and I'm against the new yellow/black thing on NF's, Mav's, and FF's. The internals look fairly promising, too. I love it when new guns come out...

Edited by AODL, 19 July 2007 - 05:46 PM.

I don't really undestand why General Cole is making articles of clothing with my name on it. First it frightened me, but after a few hours I got over it. It seems obvious that General Cole is hoping to have sex with me.

#11 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 07:14 PM

nevermind.

Edited by nerfer34, 19 July 2007 - 08:02 PM.

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

#12 chefdave

chefdave

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 07:31 PM

It looks kinda lame to me. Hasbro should have made a new gun not just change a few parts in a NF. I would love to see them release a new pump gun
QUOTE(VACC @ Jul 21 2009, 08:13 PM) View Post
QUOTE(crispy) View Post

Talio likes to eat his own shit.
It's a distinct possibility. But seriously, that's all you could come up with? You are a terrible Troll.

#13 Grenada

Grenada

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 08:12 PM

Chef dave, I think the reason nerf doesn'nt realese a new gun is they are rolling in more than enough cash with the nf style pistols. Compare that to a gun which has much less of a chance of making money. Although, I do agree with you that nerf should make another pump gun. -_-

Edited by Grenada, 20 July 2007 - 03:20 PM.

If you Nerf in western washington, PM me

So you see a penguin walking down the street. Looks harmless right, so you keep on walking past him. You turn around to seem him walk away, only to find yourself staring down the barrel of a .38 revolver.

#14 Guest_yourface_*

Guest_yourface_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2007 - 09:02 PM

Is it just me, or is the plunger chamber about an inch shorter? Unless the plunger comes out farther than it does on the NF, it will crap out in comparison.

And what is with the thumb AND the middle finger? I haven't seen that before, just the one or the other.

#15 The Crackerjack Man

The Crackerjack Man

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 09:04 PM

Beat me too it. I seen this at a search on walmart the other day and was ready to order it and mod. Anyways I think it would look better if you take the ammo holders out.
"Wow, you realy screwed that guy over"

#16 Guest_DarkInfection_*

Guest_DarkInfection_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2007 - 09:05 PM

-_- Yay :D So maybe I won't have to buy the whole dumb-ass 49.99 complete set. I just want the gun. w00t

Edited by DarkInfection, 19 July 2007 - 09:07 PM.

#17 Renegade

Renegade

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 09:08 PM

Is it just me, or is the plunger chamber about an inch shorter? Unless the plunger comes out farther than it does on the NF, it will crap out in comparison.

And what is with the thumb AND the middle finger? I haven't seen that before, just the one or the other.

That's how we rock it here in Iowa. That and I needed to hold the box.

I think the internals are overall smaller than in the nf. I'll inspect it more closely when I mod it.

#18 n-strike

n-strike

• Banned
  • 358 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 09:54 PM

That is so fucking cool! Any chance of a ppk, ar removal, spring replacement, coupler mod, and a pj coming?
kthxbaisend

#19 Renegade

Renegade

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 10:10 PM

Wow I just realized how awesome the whole disk shot concept is. the darts stick to the targets. Even when shot at in the air. Yay!

#20 Flaming Hilt

Flaming Hilt

• Members
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 10:30 PM

Very cool. I wonder if anybody will actually be able to consistently hit those in midair.

Looks like it has a lot of pj potential. Reminds me of something heavy-duty used in a movie. Somewhere.
" Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, Mr. Creedy. Beneath this mask there is an idea...
...and ideas are bulletproof. "
V

#21 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 10:59 PM

It reminds me of the pistol from Judge Dredd.
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#22 cappold

cappold

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 11:42 PM

Does the skeet launcher come with it? Are the foam frisbees comparable in size to real clay pigeons? about 110mm diameter?

I wish, but the disks are solid foam, with a sticker on each side. They do seem quite durable though.

http://www.walmart.c...duct_id=5765483

Side Note: Not to be an ass, but I get paid for using walmart.com. I'd hook you up for free if you PM me so you can get paid too.

#23 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 11:45 PM

It reminds me of another fucking Nitefinder on the shelves. First the old edition. Then the new edition, then the green and grey edition. Then the Yellow and grey edition. Now the stubbier yellow and black version. Leaps and bounds have been made by Nerf in this gun. Leaps and bounds.

Maybe this is a good sign though. Maybe this means we may end up seeing the Spiderman dart tag blasters coming out 3 months late.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#24 Spectre666

Spectre666

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 11:58 PM

It's not a scope, but the remote for the skeet disk launcher. If the disks are like the wire-rimmed frisbees that you can fold up, then you have the opportunity to make six Barricade Busters right there. Also, the pistol looks like the COG Snub Pistol from Gears of War. I would reinforce the plunger rod and chamber, put in a Handyman spring, and hollow out the handle for some ammo holders (from an NF or out of your favorite material).

Where do you get the disk launcher?

Edited by Spectre666, 20 July 2007 - 12:00 AM.

Just because you can't see me doesn't mean I'm not there.

"Quoth the Raven,'Nevermore.'" - Edgar Allan Poe

#25 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 01:45 AM

Where do you get the disk launcher?

You would have to buy the gun and launcher as a box set, which is basically this expansion pack plus the launcher. Note also that the remote only comes with the boxed set and not the expansion pack. I believe that you can order directly from Amazon.com.
The only commonly shared fate among us all is death. I turn to the shadows so that I may not be unfamiliar with hell's corridors when I arrive. - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

Founder of the Shadow Militia.
Founder of Nightshade Laboratories and The Nightshade Armament Corporation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users