Photo

Titan Problems

6 replies to this topic

#1 Scotch

Scotch

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 10:19 PM

When i pump my Titan it doesn't reserve the air, it all comes out every time I pump it. I tried plugging it but that didn't work. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

-Scotch
QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 24 2008, 10:21 AM) View Post
Woah, woah, slow down there buddy. If you put it ALL in your mouth at once you're just gonna gag and get it all over the carpet.

#2 hierarchy

hierarchy

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 10:31 PM

There are a few thing that could be wrong with it. The most likely is it has a leak. Put the tank underwater and pump. If any bubbles come out you have a leak.
QUOTE(Retiate @ Aug 13 2007, 08:43 PM) View Post

I guess you have some heavy duty industrial strength toilet paper holders. Do they advise you to wear eye protection when changing rolls?

My TTG mod.

#3 penguin807

penguin807

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 10:41 PM

I believe the leak idea is right, only not in the tank. I think the vinyl tubing has the leak. If it is, then you're in luck, as you can buy vinyl tubing at most hardware stores, and some dollar stores. Good luck and I hope it gets fixed, Titans are awesome

#4 Scotch

Scotch

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 09:29 AM

Ok I put the thing under water and bubbles came out of the tubing. So i should by 1/2 inch vinyl tubing or 1/4 inch? Thanks Penguin and hierarchy.
Woah, woah, slow down there buddy. If you put it ALL in your mouth at once you're just gonna gag and get it all over the carpet.

#5 xNFx 37

xNFx 37

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 09:47 AM

Most people use 1/4 inch. But thats just me.
it also has a cock on it

-Chief

#6 rokor

rokor

• Members
  • 792 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 12:45 PM

I would get two sizes of tubing, so they fit inside each other and create an almost un-leakable tube, but when you buy the tubing make sure that the screw cap part is able to fit over it or it will be quite hard to connect the pump to the tank.
"Sorry rokor...my cousin is gay too...it's okay...we're tolerant"
Talio in Shoutbox.

#7 Scotch

Scotch

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 01:17 PM

Thanks guys, i think i will head out to Home Depot on Tuesday

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users