Photo

Age Range

6 replies to this topic

#1 Ubermensch

Ubermensch

• Members
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 06:31 AM

What is the general age range that you find at most big nerf wars?
"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."-Carl Sagan
Nerf Rocket Air Launcher

#2 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 07:14 AM

It will depend on the area and the particular war. For big Jersey wars, the average is probably 18 or slightly above. That is mostly because the LCM who were 14/15 when we started are now 20/21. The other people we Nerf with are getting older.

Normally if you can handle following the rules and don't whine, there isn't a problem with age. The average community member is 14-16.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#3 Maeric

Maeric

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 12:37 PM

I'll agree with that. Most of the people I've talked to on this forum are about 14.
Active on H3Artificer as Halacar. GT: Halacar send me an invite if you wanna forge.
I'm amazing at Forza3! I destroyed the engine of a 2mil C car by downshifting! YAY!
I hate you. And all noobs who are like "OMFG i r liek, glued sh1t 2 shit. jak offf ma ego. NAOW!"

#4 Thom

Thom

• Members
  • 759 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 01:38 PM

Most of the Nerfers I know are college students, although that's probably not typical. I've seen guys in their late forties and kids around 10 nerfing with their parents.

Edited by Thom, 02 August 2007 - 01:38 PM.

#5 CROW

CROW

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 05:00 PM

Why not make a poll? I think it would be cool to see the age range around here.
"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

"ah man, I would give you so much for one of those NIB crossbows or one of those crossbows on the floor. The ones on ebay have gone up to $59 and the shipping alone is $12." -Rip32

#6 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 05:22 PM

Why not make a poll? I think it would be cool to see the age range around here.

There have been plenty of those. Search around.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#7 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 07:52 PM

The General average of my group is about 19-21 and most of the Black Knights are HS graduates so about 17-18... and that pretty much sums up what i consider 2ndGen SoCal nerf right now... then there's guys like CX, Spoon Seijin, and others who are a little older, but that's because they've been doing this whole shebang for a long time.

Don't call it a comeback, I never left.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users