Ruff Stuff Rapid Fire Rifle

where to buy??

28 replies to this topic

#26 NerfGuardian

NerfGuardian

• Banned
  • 46 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 02:06 PM

Ok, well if you're going to get one be sure to see if they have extra shells, you'll need 'em. Also, try brassing some of the shells. I wouldn't change it to bolt action, because the lever action works fine. Don't fix it if it ain't broken. Also, don't bother to do a spring replacment, the spring in it is strong enough as is.

Yea man, I think converting into a bolt action might be risky. I would just modify the shells.
However, there is one teensy weensy detail: I DON'T HAVE THE RFR YET!
When I have the RFR, I would tell you the stock performance(without modifications).
I would request a shell modification later(I know there is one. I already looked at it). But there might be flaws, so I would need a complete perfect working guide for shell modification for dummies. I am really noob at modifications.
Thank you!
Occassionally I do business here in NH, so if you would please be very kind, leave me a review after you do business with me...

My heatware username: terryma1215

#27 sourskttles772

sourskttles772

• Banned
  • 263 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 08:58 PM

We already know how far that gun goes. And nobody is going to waste their time making some shell modding guide.
http://nerfon.smffor...3.com/index.php
One man Clan:
I saw the Crossbow re-release on the shelf at my local Target, but I didn't want to tell anyone because I wanted them all to myself. I hid them all behind Dora the Explorer toys....
[/quote]

#28 Morally Challenged

Morally Challenged

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 02:21 PM

Hey guys. I was searching on google and wat not and came across this awesome gun. it's a clip-feed too. On amazon or ebay, the total price + shipping cost is like 40 - 50 dollars. Hell no i ain't paying for that. I asked those people on buzzbeetoys and they told me it's available in KB Toys stores... Well Who here is from Rochester New York saw one in KB Toys stores? Yes you did, can you please tell me retail price and what store to find it(location)

Thank you!

I just found it here for 14.99, I'm not sure how much the shipping is for though

http://www.1website....0... Fire Rifle
NIGHT

MY KITTEN WALKS ON VELVET FEET
AND MAKES NO SOUND AT ALL;
AND IN THE DOORWAY NIGHTLY SITS
TO WATCH THE DARKNESS FALL
I THINK HE LOVES THE LADY, NIGHT
AND FEELS AKIN TO HER
WHOSE FOOTSTEPS ARE AS STILL AS HIS,
WHOSE TOUCH IS AS SOFT AS FUR

LOIS WEAKLY McKay

#29 NerfGuardian

NerfGuardian

• Banned
  • 46 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 10:13 PM

Thanks Morally Challenged. But I already got it at the KBToys store in Los Angeles. I am going back to Rochester tonight, I hope those airport assholes wouldn't throw my luggage bags everywhere thus breaking it.... Thanks anyways.
Occassionally I do business here in NH, so if you would please be very kind, leave me a review after you do business with me...

My heatware username: terryma1215

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users