Photo

What Would You Use?

3 replies to this topic

Poll: Titan vs BBB vs Longshot (54 member(s) have cast votes)

Which would you use pricewise?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

What is easiest to modify?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

What is best overall

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 schancky

schancky

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 04:00 PM

Thank you for posting. Sorry for misspelling longshot

Sorry guys right after posting i realized i put it in the wrong section. If i can move it tell me if not someone please move this to general Nerf section thanks.

Edited by schancky, 11 July 2007 - 04:07 PM.

#2 telekinetic

telekinetic

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 06:01 PM

Use for what? Those are three totally different guns. I bought all three, am modifying all three, and use all three. Where's the option for that? :P
Frylock is telekinetic, right?

#3 Prometheus

Prometheus

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 07:33 PM

A pointless poll, as all three guns have their strengths and weaknesses. Each is used as they are needed. Also, don't ask "which is the best?". It pisses off the admin.
QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 24 2008, 06:12 AM) View Post
I am NEVER going to sleep naked in the bed of a former child star ever again....seriously

#4 schancky

schancky

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 09:28 PM

Sorry about asking for best and i was just trying to get an idea of what other people like in their guns.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users