Lbb Casing

lbb casing

6 replies to this topic

#1 angrscottishkid

angrscottishkid

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 08:33 PM

Today i got bored so i decided to mod my lbb some more. I hate its casing so i decided to make a new one. im using mostly pvc piping to make it look more like a real bazooka. Ill have pics in probobly two days. It sounds stupid to me too but i thought id give it a try. I already have the brass barrel and air restrictor mods so performance is great.

sorry if this is in the wrong section, im new.

-spicy
In the words of colonel Sanders, I'm to drunk to chase this chicken.

#2 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 10:07 PM

Are you making a handle and new trigger, or will you use a bolt (one that is connected to the firing pin and sticks out of the side of the shell to be pulled back for firing). Also, please correct your spelling and grammar, and enjoy your membership at the Haven.

Edited by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA, 30 June 2007 - 10:07 PM.

The only commonly shared fate among us all is death. I turn to the shadows so that I may not be unfamiliar with hell's corridors when I arrive. - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

Founder of the Shadow Militia.
Founder of Nightshade Laboratories and The Nightshade Armament Corporation.

#3 angrscottishkid

angrscottishkid

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 10:25 PM

Im incorperating the old trigger into a basic handle, the pump will be lengthened to the back of the tube

#4 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 11:52 PM

Im incorperating the old trigger into a basic handle, the pump will be lengthened to the back of the tube

You should at least reinforce it, since I've had both LBB and Big Blast triggers break during extended use.

Edited by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA, 30 June 2007 - 11:52 PM.

The only commonly shared fate among us all is death. I turn to the shadows so that I may not be unfamiliar with hell's corridors when I arrive. - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

#5 angrscottishkid

angrscottishkid

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 08:42 PM

I'm finished, but i dont know how to put pictures in, some one help me out.

-spicy

#6 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 11:12 PM

I'm finished, but i dont know how to put pictures in, some one help me out.

-spicy

If the pictures are already saved on your computer as backup, open an account at Photobucket (it's free and easy), and choose the "Upload pictures" button (it may say something different but similar to this). Use the "Browse" option and select the picture(s) you want, then click upload. When this is finished, copy the given URL tag under the picture, and while posting here, click the icon that looks like a tree. This will open a scripted window where you paste the URL (delete the original contents of the window first). Then hit OK, finish typing your post, and post the write-up. I usually just copy and paste the pictures, though. Much less work.

#7 angrscottishkid

angrscottishkid

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 06:26 PM

Posted Image
finished.

PINEY EDIT: Fixed it. But your picture is too big.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users