Say Hello To Haggar!

my liitle "Ray" of sunshine :)

15 replies to this topic

#1 Dangaard

Dangaard

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 08:16 PM

This is my singled on one side MantaRay, and Titan cuplered multi-barrel titan.

I made a custom "hardline" trigger for the Titan.

comments? critics? nay's? yay's?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Discretion is the better part of valor, thats why I carry a very big axe.

You can fool some people all of the time and everyone some of the time, but you cant fool all the people all of the time, but it sure is fun trying.

What have I got in my pocket? (tolkien)

#2 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 08:39 PM

Looks nasty, in a good way. It also looks hard to pump. How many pumps? How are the ranges for each side?
What is with the excessive use of fire? Does the Titans trigger return to its normal position or do you have to pull it back into place?
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#3 Dangaard

Dangaard

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 08:45 PM

It is now nightfall, I just finished "haggar", so no range testing has been done. It's the stock titan pump, I just added a ninety degree pvc cupler, a 2" section of pvc, and a 70 degree cupler for a more comfortable pumping handle will post pics later, and ranges aswell, probably do it after work tomorrow. BTW the trigger returns to it's starting position by itself.

And

Looks nasty

coming from you, thats pretty cool.

Edited by Dangaard, 08 July 2007 - 08:47 PM.

You can fool some people all of the time and everyone some of the time, but you cant fool all the people all of the time, but it sure is fun trying.

#4 shadowkid33

shadowkid33

• Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 08:52 PM

Good job on it. It looks intimidating, but I'd change the trigger so it doesn't look burnt. Regardless of looks though, it seems pretty practical and overall I think it's a great mod.

P.S. Is that Gengar's titan mod?
how the heck do you make a double clip?

Here are the steps.
1. Go to the search button in the right corner of the screen
2. Click
3. Search double longshot clip.

i dont have time, jeez, im new here!

#5 Dangaard

Dangaard

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 08:59 PM

the trigger looks burnt because I used my gas stove to heat and shape the cpvc into that particular shape, I dont really care if its burnt :lol:
it works, and thats what really gets me.

I dont know if my particular titan mod is gengar's mod, I just kinda took the shotgun titan idea and cuplered it, made 3 extra barrels two :ph34r: no reloading lag for me! :lol:

If anyone cares I will probably use this in conjunction with ether a NF or a MS, also, I'm planning on adding an at2k singled on the MR gun side

Edited by Dangaard, 08 July 2007 - 09:04 PM.

#6 PREDATOR

PREDATOR

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 10:18 PM

Very creative. Good work.
QUOTE(Groove @ Apr 29 2007, 11:03 PM) View Post

Wise man always say, "Arguing on the internet is like winning the Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded."
-Groove

#7 CROW

CROW

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 10:24 PM

Well, it doesn't look the greatest, but hell, who needs looks? I figure it can definitely put out some firepower. Very nice. Oh, I wanted to ask if there was some specific reason you called it Haggar? Just curious.
"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

"ah man, I would give you so much for one of those NIB crossbows or one of those crossbows on the floor. The ones on ebay have gone up to $59 and the shipping alone is $12." -Rip32

#8 Gengar003

Gengar003

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 10:32 PM

P.S. Is that Gengar's titan mod?

If you're going to attempt to make an analogy to mine, it's the reverse - the coupler is attached to the barrel, and lengths of PVC form the barrel attachments/shells. This is better for longer barrels, because you can GET long pieces of PVC, but couplers come in only one, relatively short length.

I love Manta Rays, and I like that it's no longer symmetrical.

Edited by Gengar003, 08 July 2007 - 10:34 PM.

I bought Kohls.com's last two AirTech 2000s.

#9 b00m13

b00m13

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 10:50 PM

I bet BSG fans are thinking "Cylon Raider" when they see the 1st 2 pics.
The only place Wal-Mart exists in New York, is in our TV's.

#10 frost vectron

frost vectron

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 11:44 PM

That is a lot nastier than a cylon raider, my friend.

The second photo (the frontal shot) is pretty scary. That four barrel titan is really nice looking.
Latest Modification: The Professional

"I am a leaf on the wind--watch how I soar" - Hoban "Wash" Washburne, Serenity.

#11 Dangaard

Dangaard

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 06:39 AM

I called it haggar in reference to Sammy Haggar, but it also fits with Haggar the horible and otherthings besides, I could have named it after some ancient God/weapon/mythical beast but I think I'll save that for something else. Lets say bob II and fuckingpecan inspired me to name it something unconventional.

#12 ashs75

ashs75

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 08:53 AM

The Hagger is a hand held tank!! Thats pretty sweet.
Rifle vs Tank = terrorist getting owned

#13 baseballnolan5

baseballnolan5

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 09:35 AM

Good job. It would look kinda scary to see someone with a manta ray with a huge barrel sticking out.
QUOTE View Post

About how much are you holding in the pictures on the spools?

A shit ton.

QUOTE(Langley @ Aug 6 2007, 05:41 PM) View Post

The shot hit Andy squarely in the forehead. He was, in fact, on my team.

#14 nerfturtle

nerfturtle

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 01:58 PM

I giggled when I saw the first picture. It looks so... ugly, good ugly. But, doesn't CPVC release chlorine gas when you burn it? Or is that PVC. Anyways, you got one awesome looking gun there.
The tough coughs as he ploughs the dough.
-Dr. Suess

#15 Dangaard

Dangaard

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 02:49 PM

ohh, so it wasnt the weed I was smoking that made me feel woosy, it was the chlorine gas... right on man...

seriously though, I dont know if it releas's any gas, I do it in a well ventilated area, so I'm pretty sure I'm ok thanx for the heads up though.

and on the ugly comment: thank you, it is merely a reflection of my enemy's face after they get shot by it.

Edited by Dangaard, 09 July 2007 - 06:05 PM.

#16 b00m13

b00m13

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 12:37 AM

I'm pretty sure it was just PVC that releases chlorine, because I was sawing through it a few days ago and it smelled funky. PVC is used for low temp (cold water) while CPVC is used for high temp (hot water) so I'm pretty sure CPVC is "safer" to burn. I've took a class for an EPA license a while back (and passed it), and remembered that 1 single chlorine molecule can destroy ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND (100,000) Ozone molecules (The stuff that protects us from the harmful UV Rays that gives us skin cancer; greenhouse gases;etc.) So people, lets try to not burn pvc's so much, there's always 90 degree joints and sealing caps for tubings in the stores where you buy the tubes, and they're really cheap.
The only place Wal-Mart exists in New York, is in our TV's.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users