Let Me Introduce You To "steve"

My big little friend.

30 replies to this topic

#26 Z-man12

Z-man12

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 03:49 PM

Well Here is the paint job I need to do some touchups for sure but so far I like it. But my pump O-ring needs to be replaced. :unsure:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

As much as I like to use it I really would like to part with it mainly so I can try something similar I have been toying with alot lately. But am short on funds for. If your intrested in this gun PM me and we can talk. (I know this is not the trade bord but I just thought I would mintion it.)

Edited by Z-man12, 27 August 2007 - 03:50 PM.

I mod nerf guns so they look good. So leave my scopes, doodads, and trinkets alone I like them. I don't mind the weight and I started out that way on toy guns and its not going to change.

#27 DTReaper

DTReaper

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 04:09 PM

Do you notice a significant increase in ranges from the longer barrels on the RF20 like what are the ranges for it compared to the stock ranges.

-DTR
QUOTE(VACC @ Dec 5 2008, 12:09 AM) View Post

That's it. I'm done. I'm sorry there are breasts on the Internet.

#28 Springer

Springer

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 05:28 PM

Dude that thing is so badass!! I'm sure that thing would own in about any any war. It just looks so amazing, clean, and powerful. Great job, man.

#29 Z-man12

Z-man12

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 07:02 PM

Do you notice a significant increase in ranges from the longer barrels on the RF20 like what are the ranges for it compared to the stock ranges.

-DTR

No not really its more cosmetic at this point.

But I just got a hold of a used RF20 and will be switching out the insides shortly. I will keep you posted on what happens once it gets a bladder in it. :D
I mod nerf guns so they look good. So leave my scopes, doodads, and trinkets alone I like them. I don't mind the weight and I started out that way on toy guns and its not going to change.

#30 DragonFire

DragonFire

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 11:27 PM

Yeah, if you can connect an RF20's airbladder to the part that pumps up the Hornet and keep the rest of the Titan independant, air-wise, then that thing would be a serious beast in a nerf war. (Range/Accuracy/Power plus Dart Barrage.)

The only thing is could REALLY use is a shoulder strap... (And a modded scout/NF or even a DSG*. Scout would probably be best due to the shared trigger function...)

DSG=Disk Shot Gun. Now availible in Wal-Marts in Columbus with extra darts and Disks for $10-something.

EDIT: Hey! Those aren't aluminum tubes! They're CPVC painted silver! (You missed a big spot in the middle of the turret.)

Edited by DragonFire, 27 August 2007 - 11:30 PM.

#31 Z-man12

Z-man12

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 12:20 AM

The only thing is could REALLY use is a shoulder strap... (And a modded scout/NF or even a DSG*. Scout would probably be best due to the shared trigger function...)

EDIT: Hey! Those aren't aluminum tubes! They're CPVC painted silver! (You missed a big spot in the middle of the turret.)

Good job on noticeing that they are not aluminum tubes. I have finaly intregrated the bladder into gun. Took me 2 hours. :D And I need to go get a few more things to finishe the trigger work. I left the bladder tied directly into the hard tank. Because it gives me the option to really get alot of volume into the titan barrel if I want it.

If end up keeping this beast I and I get a hold of another RF20 I will run that off another trigger below the current one. Making for one beastly gun. And yes I am going to get it a strap. And I may do a clip system for the main barrel if I keep it. :ph34r:

Edited by Z-man12, 28 August 2007 - 12:22 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users