Photo

Problems With Maverick

5 replies to this topic

#1 ohiost13and0

ohiost13and0

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 05:49 PM

okay i modded my maverick and took the air restrictors and springs from each chamber out. I then dremeled the barrel posts and made the orange plastic ino the rings like i was supposed too. now when i put my darts in though, they slide down lower is that supposed to happen? also it wont shot them it shots after cocked and you hear the chamber that pushes the air push the air out but the dart doesnt shoot out.

#2 nudls

nudls

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 06:02 PM

Did you put the back of the revolver on correctly? Look through one of the dart holes and see if you can see all the way through to the back hole and make sure nothing is impeding the air flow. Try shooting one of the darts without pushing it all of the way back; just push it in far enough for the revolver to rotate. Also, is the revolver part rotating when you push the trigger? Make sure you put the dremmeled rings on the revolver back the right way before you screw the back onto the revolver. If none of this helps you make have to open it back up and see what's up with the plunger and barrel.
Waiting for additional players...
No players needed

#3 ohiost13and0

ohiost13and0

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 06:11 PM

found out whats wrong, my black O-ring on the chamber is streched out not giving enough air pressure to shoot the dart, can you replace these rings or possibly shring them?

#4 nudls

nudls

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 06:19 PM

O-rings can be found at your local hardware store, I believe. Just ask one of the raging teens in there where they are. I don't know of any way to shrink them after they have been stretched, but you should be able to pick up another one or two or three to fix the seal and add some extra cusion.
Waiting for additional players...
No players needed

#5 hard rockr

hard rockr

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 07:42 PM

Okay, first off, ohiost13, your grammar sucks. Use periods and so forth. And secondly, like nudls said go buy a stupid o-ring. Stop whining, or a mod might ban you. Just a heads up.
As Slash of GN'R says,"Any one can play guitar, but only the best can succeed."

#6 Brass

Brass

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 09:24 PM

Okay, first off, ohiost13, your grammar sucks. Use periods and so forth. And secondly, like nudls said go buy a stupid o-ring. Stop whining, or a mod might ban you. Just a heads up.

Or go to target and buy a NF.

Cussing, cursing, swearing, using profanity: All I have to say is why the hell not.

Because every time you do God kills a kitten.

Everytime you miss an opportunity to say 'fuck' I'm going to eat a kitten.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users