Ever look at all the breeches in the Haven and try to make one, to know that you have NONE of the materials?
Yeah, me too. So I decided to make a breech that EVERYONE can make*
It shoots micro stephans and can be Attached to any coupler modded foam gun of doom!
I took this approach with:
1x Fat crayola marker
1x 2.5/3 in. segment of 1/2 PVC
2x 1/2 PVC coupler
1x 6-12 in. segment of 1/2 PVC
Cutting tool (dremel, carpenter knife, saw, etc...)
^both to make a good cut for breech/ PVC
*If you can't your a loser
1. Ok, get the first piece of PVC (2.5-3 in.) and attach it to the coupler
2. Take the crayola, empty it, drain it through with water, dry it, then cut off the end part where the tip came out, and then put E-tape on the end (where you cut) about twice around.
Note: You can also put one layer around the other tip for better stabability
3. Now attach it to the piece of PVC, E-taped end first.
4. Now you take out your dremel/ cutting tool and cut a "breech" shape like this |____| up to the part where it says in the picture.
^try to cut straighter than me and at the lines provided
Also try to cut the little knobs I outlined so the bullet shoots smoother
5. Now attach the other piece of PVC to the crayola.
6. Load a bullet, Attach it to your favorite gun, and OWN!
^General Cole's "Cole Breech's" competition, baby!
^Inside the breech
If you want a better seal, you can add another 1/2 in. PVC coupler to the PVC that is 2.5-3 in. long.
Needs more pics?
Need more guidance?
Post or PM me!
Anything you like about it?
Edited by keef, 05 July 2007 - 09:55 AM.