Photo

I Think I'm Done With Nerf, For Good.

11 replies to this topic

#1 lilsniper

lilsniper

• Banned
  • 201 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 11:07 PM

I nerfed all last year and I was really into it. Then I stopped, kinda taking a break. Then about a month ago (maybe less), I just felt really in the mood to get back into it. I come here (I couldn't believe I remembered the website, lol), and I post a topic "I'm back" or whatever. I got so much shit from the people here, and it just blew me away how this place hasn't matured at all over the past year. It really didn't turn me on to want to nerf, and I don't think I'm going to eve think about doing it again. I think I could have done a lot for the nerf community...I've got loads of modifications and tips, etc...but I just don't feel welcomed here anymore.

So I think this is goodbye, all because of you guys.
Member of Team Stealth

-Check it out and vote in our poll!

#2 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 11:23 PM

I'm really gonna miss you.
2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#3 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 11:28 PM

I nerfed all last year and I was really into it. Then I stopped, kinda taking a break. Then about a month ago (maybe less), I just felt really in the mood to get back into it. I come here (I couldn't believe I remembered the website, lol), and I post a topic "I'm back" or whatever. I got so much shit from the people here, and it just blew me away how this place hasn't matured at all over the past year. It really didn't turn me on to want to nerf, and I don't think I'm going to eve think about doing it again. I think I could have done a lot for the nerf community...I've got loads of modifications and tips, etc...but I just don't feel welcomed here anymore.

So I think this is goodbye, all because of you guys.

If you really think you have something to contribute, FUCKING CONTRIBUTE IT! Don't throw a bitchy fit and run away trying to pull off that "it's your fault I'm leaving" Bullshit. If you don't want to nerf because you don't want to, that's fine, but man up and admit that. Don't try to blame it on the NIC and particularly the members of NH, that's just a load of crap.

What did you expect to gain from posting this? an "Oh, we're sorry lilsniper, please stay" Come on, this is FUCKING NERFHAVEN, you're been around here long enough to know that wouldn't happen.

so there's only one thing left to be said:

NERF ON, OR FUCK OFF!

-Bags

Edited by baghead, 30 June 2007 - 11:31 PM.

Don't call it a comeback, I never left.

#4 CROW

CROW

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 01:09 AM

I'll say this without any sacrcasm (Evil) or anger (baghead). No one is going to miss you if you leave. There may be a few that try to weedle you into staying, but really, this entire thing will be forgotten in a few days. If you trying to leave with a grand exit, good job; it came out looking more like a cry for attention from a 13 year old (hopefully). But then again, if you set on getting out of Nerf for good, I must ask this: Do you have a Crossbow that you want to sell? I want one...badly :lol:
"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

"ah man, I would give you so much for one of those NIB crossbows or one of those crossbows on the floor. The ones on ebay have gone up to $59 and the shipping alone is $12." -Rip32

#5 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 01:10 AM

Bye.

You were a good member. I can't believe that some remarks about your return would cause you to quit Nerf, entirely. I'm going to go on Nerfing, even after I stop posting at NerfHaven. I've never seen a direct correlation between being on a discussion forum and getting out and enjoying your hobby. But...if you're intent on going, it looks like nothing we can say will keep you here. So, sorry.

To make sure of this, and so no one else pulls this, we'll shut the door for you.

lilsniper,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.

Apparently we're too immature for you. Sorry to hear about that, but I'll be looking forward to reading your great mods and contributions to Nerfing at NHQ or one of the other great sites. Nuttin' but love, peace to ya.

Nothing personal, this is all business.

Your account will not be functional until November 14, 2034 1800 HST (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Board Address: http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#6 All Star

All Star

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 07:28 AM

Oh man, You made many very significant posts, we will miss you dearly. :lol:
"One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish"

- DR. SEUSS

" Would you eat them on a train, would you eat them on a plane?"

- SAM I AM

#7 Substance Abuse

Substance Abuse

• Banned
  • 487 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 09:02 AM

9999 Day Special "FTW"... We will be missing you.

May the force be with you.

Edited by Substance Abuse, 01 July 2007 - 09:02 AM.

QUOTE(Brass @ Jul 6 2007, 10:30 PM) View Post

QUOTE(keef @ Jul 6 2007, 09:29 PM) View Post

Yeah, I'm in the same case as Substance Abuse...
Brass, ask your mother.

She said your dad owes her three dollars.

#8 PREDATOR

PREDATOR

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 11:05 PM

I realy wish I could have gotten my Sylent Blade Sm5k. Thanks alot.
QUOTE(Groove @ Apr 29 2007, 11:03 PM) View Post

Wise man always say, "Arguing on the internet is like winning the Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded."
-Groove

#9 LastManAlive

LastManAlive

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 08:07 PM

Nice way to talk back to the admin bub.

Anyways, this is a very nice dimenstration of how cries for attention go bad.
He came, He saw, and he conquered... But where did everyone go?

#10 Prometheus

Prometheus

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 12:12 AM

What the hell is FTW? Surely it's not "Fucked the What?"
QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 24 2008, 06:12 AM) View Post
I am NEVER going to sleep naked in the bed of a former child star ever again....seriously

#11 Carbon

Carbon

Contriberator

• Moderators
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 12:43 AM

For The Win.
Hello. I am Indigo of the Rainbow Clan. You Nerfed my father. Prepare to die.

#12 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 12:44 AM

Results 1-10 of about 1,690,000 for "for the win" (0.12 seconds)

Come on, Google makes it too easy.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users