Photo

Ssii Mods?

Looking for mod that keeps both barrels.

4 replies to this topic

#1 Ranger

Ranger

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 25 September 2003 - 09:18 AM

What in your case is the absoloute best mod for the SSII?
Sorry about the information under topic name, I don't think I can edit it.

Im too stealthy for your eyes :D .

Edited by Ranger, 25 September 2003 - 09:39 AM.

n00bs with n00b t00bs.. You'll know what I'm talking about if you play Enemy Territory.

#2 Ares

Ares

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 25 September 2003 - 02:25 PM

Here's one that you can use, could be my own, i dunno: Get two brass barrels, either 9/16" or 17/32". Open the gun up. Take the barrels off, making sure to leave everything else alone. On the round peg where the original barrels went, put your barrels on. Put a hot glue sheet to ensure that the air won't escape. If the selector shaft (the thing [the actual stick part INSIDE the green things] that blocks the airflow to one chamberthus redirecting the force) is leaky or is leting some air escape by not completely covering the barrels, patch it up with hotglue over foam or whatever works. Put back together. Happy birthday!(oh yeah, you may want to wrap your barrels in duct tape or put foam over them to support them.)

note-you have to take the orange ammo holders off to get the fin off, and you have to take the fin off to get the gun open. And don't mix up the green things, as they keep the plunger shaft where it's suppoesed to be.
The Greek God of War
Unseen

#3 Ranger

Ranger

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 25 September 2003 - 02:59 PM

Do you know about how far it gets?

Im too stealthy for your eyes :D .
n00bs with n00b t00bs.. You'll know what I'm talking about if you play Enemy Territory.

#4 Vassili

Vassili

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 25 September 2003 - 03:40 PM

Self-Explanatory.
Foam Fortress Co-Webmaster

#5 Ranger

Ranger

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 25 September 2003 - 07:31 PM

Self-Explanatory.

Looks like we have a winner! Heres some cookies:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users