Bay Area Nerf War?

Any Saint Petersburg/ Florida Nerfers?

17 replies to this topic

#1 Dangaard

Dangaard

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 12:21 PM

I posted a similair topic a while back but with so many "new recruits" I am hoping to get lucky with some Bay Area nerfers this time.

So onto my Question, any bay area nerefers interested in getting together for a war?
Discretion is the better part of valor, thats why I carry a very big axe.

You can fool some people all of the time and everyone some of the time, but you cant fool all the people all of the time, but it sure is fun trying.

What have I got in my pocket? (tolkien)

#2 Chewbacca

Chewbacca

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 12:56 PM

Aw man! I live in the South Bay, and I totally would, but I'm in Europe every summer for the whole summer. Maybe I could in early fall if my parents let me (which they probably won't, because they are worried somebody will get hurt. Man, my dad won't even let me use stefans with foam on top :) ).

Sorry,

Chewie.

P.S. YAY AREA!!!!!!

Edited by Chewbacca, 29 June 2007 - 12:57 PM.

#3 Anothernoob

Anothernoob

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 01:02 AM

Floridians baby! I'm not a Bay nerfer but I'm in Gainesville. I'd be willing to drive down there if something got organized. I may try to host a war of my own in the Gainesville area in the near future.

Also if all goes well there may be a large war in Augusta, Georgia that you could check into.

#4 Dangaard

Dangaard

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 02:09 AM

Ok chewy, look forward to seeing you this fall.

As far as I know there is only one other nerfer near me, he's 12-14 or something, not on any forums that I know of... but I dont know anybody else, working on it though.

Edited by Dangaard, 30 June 2007 - 02:12 AM.

You can fool some people all of the time and everyone some of the time, but you cant fool all the people all of the time, but it sure is fun trying.

#5 blister

blister

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 02:15 AM

Present. I'm in the Peninsula. Foster City. I have some friends that might want to come. I don't know any good locations, right now.
Subvert the Dominant Paradigm.

#6 PharaonArin

PharaonArin

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 07:04 AM

I live in the east bay but I dont know of any places big enough for a war.

#7 Dangaard

Dangaard

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 01:40 PM

I've got the location down, dont worry about that, mabey I can post pics later. I'm on the west side of the bay, btw.

Edited by Dangaard, 30 June 2007 - 01:40 PM.

#8 blister

blister

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 01:56 PM

The people who posted in this topic should join the nerf Frappr. Wait, I'm confused. Are we talking about CA, or Florida? Because I live in California...

#9 Rover

Rover

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 02:10 PM

Hey! I live in Saint Pete/Largo. I put myself on Flaminghilt's Frappr. I only added my location, but my 2 nerfing friends both live within 5 minutes of my house. In addition, I have 3 cousins (the youngest is 13, the middle one is 14, and the oldest is 18). My two nerfing buddies (who are both 15) have modded guns and are more competant nerfers than my younger cousins, who have a few bone stock Buzzbee Doubleshots, a stock EAB, and two stock pulsators. I could, however, arm the three of them with some blasters from my arsenal. That makes for a grand total of 6 nerfers, all of whom can be armed with modded blasters. My cousins return from their out-of-state vacation in about two weeks, but if anyone in the area wants to get together for a skirmish, please p.m. me! I'm always happy to meet other nerfers in my area. :D

Edited by Rover, 30 June 2007 - 02:14 PM.

#10 Dangaard

Dangaard

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 02:18 PM

Yeah sorry blister, were talkin florida.

hey rover good god, you know I wasnt expecting this many people to respond this is great! ok I can see we need to get together and organize something, I'll need to speak with my folks, btw I'm 18 almost 19 if anyone cares, thought I'd mention.

Edited by Dangaard, 30 June 2007 - 02:19 PM.

#11 Rover

Rover

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 02:38 PM

Fantastic! Would you happen to be the "Aaron Lehrian" on the Frappr? If so, you are almost within walking distance of my friend's house! This could turn out to be quite an event! As far as I can tell, it may very well be the first Tampa Bay Area nerf war.

#12 blister

blister

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 02:42 PM

Aw...

#13 Anothernoob

Anothernoob

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 02:52 PM

I can say with conviction that if this goes down, I'll plan on attending (as long as it doesn't interfere with the hopeful Augusta war).

What's the location like? Just curious.

Edited by Anothernoob, 30 June 2007 - 02:54 PM.

#14 Dangaard

Dangaard

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 04:02 PM

Uh nope, I'm not that guy, I thought I was on the frappr thingy... ah well. actually my name is Dan.

and as to anothernoob's question: it is a large outdoor area, with both field, forest, and a bridge, very accessable to cars ( IE drive right up to it)

I've never been to a war, and have only skirmished with a few friends, I have modded my own guns succesfully, I'll start working on the details.

edit: I am such a doof, I am on the east side of the bay, I live in saint pete.

Edited by Dangaard, 30 June 2007 - 06:43 PM.

#15 Rover

Rover

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 11:15 PM

Interesting. It is rather unfortunate that I have no way to contact Mr. Aaron Lehrian seeing as he lives so close to me. It just dawned on me: you must be "Dan the Ogre Man" on the frappr! Well, it looks as if you live in west Tampa from the map. That's actually suprisingly close to my location too. You said that you have skirmished with a few of your friends- would they also be interested in taking part in this war? It looks like there might be a pretty decent turnout for this thing! The location also sounds like prime real estate for a nerf war. I can't wait till this gets closer to finalization! :lol:

#16 Chewbacca

Chewbacca

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 01:08 PM

Oh.

Crap. I can't come. I thought we were talkin' CA. Sorry Dangaard!

blister: maybe we can get somthing together...

Edited by Chewbacca, 01 July 2007 - 01:09 PM.

#17 Jimbobaway

Jimbobaway

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 02:44 PM

Greetings my fellow Bay area nerfers! I am one of the two friends of Rover. This nerf war seems to be promising if it ever comes into fruition, and i absolutely look forward to it.
I find it ironic that Nerf can be bad ass...

#18 Dangaard

Dangaard

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 06:34 PM

Aright sorry chewy, mabey next lifetime.

uhm rover my friends are kinda idiots, I wouldnt bring em with me to any nerf thing, if they could get past their own arrogance they would be great nerfers, but enough about them.

my best bet for this thing would probably be ona friday or a saturday, I work all other days, how about you guys?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users