Most Users Online

we beat the old record

6 replies to this topic

#1 nerfboi

nerfboi

• Members
  • 858 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 02:47 PM

We beat the old reacord. The most was 390, which is today.
We Ride together, we die together, Bad boys for life.

#2 wldworld

wldworld

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 02:49 PM

Woot.

Edited by wldworld, 24 June 2007 - 02:49 PM.

QUOTE(Dragoon @ Jun 23 2007, 02:47 PM) View Post

I broke my clippers trying to cut the spring. So I couldn't break the spring with my bare hands so I used a hammer to pound the clipper handle and one of the clippers broke off.

#3 badger

badger

The Walking Nerf-wiki

• Members
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 02:55 PM

You do realize that the number is a tally of Registered users+Guests+anonymous users? There was no way that 390 registered users were online at once. The most I have ever seen for registered users was about 70, and that was after a major war.

Now if that number was solely the registered users, I would be very impressed, but no.
As Carbon once said,

"The moment you can no longer see the fun in running around like a little child is the moment you begin to die."

Roses are FF0000
Violets are 0000FF

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

#4 nerfboi

nerfboi

• Members
  • 858 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 03:01 PM

Yes, I know that. Just I thought it would be cool to beat the old record
We Ride together, we die together, Bad boys for life.

#5 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 03:51 PM

I'd say drinks all around if we could get 390 out nerfing on one day. It wouldn't have to be in one location either. The community should strive next year to have a great day of Nerf. We should have wars all over the country on one single day and tally up the numbers.

That would be a record to celebrate. The forums to me are a place where I figure out where I'm nerfing next. It should be the same with the rest of you.

EDIT: When Evil tries to steal my idea, I'm linking everyone here. ;)
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#6 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 04:51 PM

He totally would. SOB.

That's an idea I was thinking about actually Paul. I was going to see if our friends at Hasbro would be interested in some kind of sponsorship, but I have yet to mention it to them. That's a long way off and a long shot (no pun intended) anyway.
I hate you.

#7 SirTofu

SirTofu

• Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 10:32 PM

I'd say drinks all around if we could get 390 out nerfing on one day. It wouldn't have to be in one location either. The community should strive next year to have a great day of Nerf. We should have wars all over the country on one single day and tally up the numbers.

That would be a record to celebrate. The forums to me are a place where I figure out where I'm nerfing next. It should be the same with the rest of you.

EDIT: When Evil tries to steal my idea, I'm linking everyone here. :)

Y'see the problem with using the forums for nerfwars, is that nobody in the SE Nerfs. So you can count out the southeast in any of your plans.
Nobody online Nerfs in the SE :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users