Titan Rifle

Its my first homemade so cut me some slack

13 replies to this topic

#1 The Shadow

The Shadow

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 11:31 PM

So I bought the Unity Power System and wanted to recreate the titan so its fittable in my bag. I was looking for ideas and was looking through the modification pictures section and came across CustomSnake's AT2K Shotgun. With that in mind I give you the Titan Rifle.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I can make a write-up if you all want me to.
I'm just concerned that NH could be held liable when Ted inevitably ties this kid up and sticks him in his trunk for safe keeping. Seriously, Parkway, you might want to think about carrying a tazer.

#2 six-five-two

six-five-two

• Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 11:40 PM

Cool but where is the pump? The stock or that front handle?

#3 Retiate

Retiate

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 11:50 PM

You wanted to make something to fit in your bag? It looks like you almost doubled the length of the original blaster.
If possible, could you take pictures with better lighting? I can hardly see what's been done to it.

#4 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 11:52 PM

I believe the barrel is removable.

#5 The Shadow

The Shadow

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 12:04 AM

The barrel is removable as is the stock and the pump is like, right next to the stock its hard to see. This is just the prototype im going to fix it up soon.

Edited by The Shadow, 18 June 2007 - 12:07 AM.

I'm just concerned that NH could be held liable when Ted inevitably ties this kid up and sticks him in his trunk for safe keeping. Seriously, Parkway, you might want to think about carrying a tazer.

#6 z80

z80

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 09:38 AM

Also, why is that T-coupler on the back, to hit yourself in the back of the head when you try to reload?

#7 The Shadow

The Shadow

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 09:41 AM

its actually a stock made in 2 seconds

#8 Flapper12

Flapper12

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 10:06 AM

Wheres the trigger?
Has anyone ever told you that your a dumb shit?-King Of Butt Land

Don't be sorry. Being sorry means you were wrong or you're trying to get fucked. Were you wrong? No. So why do you want to fuck Ted? I've met him; you're making a mistake.-VACC

#9 Texansharpshooter

Texansharpshooter

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 10:18 AM

Nicely done. Looks pretty vicious. I sure wouldn't wanna be on the receiving end of that thing in a war.
HERP DERP.

#10 z80

z80

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 10:25 AM

its actually a stock made in 2 seconds

You may wanna cut that down, its way too long.

#11 The Shadow

The Shadow

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 12:06 PM

z80-Yes it will be cut down

Texansharpshooter-It's not going to be used for awhile because I still need to add and figure out a few things (i.e. maybe a clip system)

Flapper12-Its actually a piece of string wrapped in some electrical tape, you can't see it in the pictures.

#12 zaphodB

zaphodB

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 01:08 PM

Here is my suggestion to you. It's the poor-man's gunshell kit. Here's what you need:
2 liter bottles
scissors
glue (not hotglue, epoxy would probably be best)
Paint

So, you can form the entire shell out of the plastic from the 2 liter bottle. Then paint it.

This is the most important part: TAKE YOUR TIME!

really, that's all it takes. Take your time. The finished product will look a little bit sloppy, but it'll be better than the tape-medly decoration scheme you havve going on now.

as far as the stock goes, shorten it, and make it an "L" rather than a "T".
Alice came to the fork in the road.
"Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

#13 shadowkid33

shadowkid33

• Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 08:11 PM

Take a look at FA_24's bbb and Ompa's x-bow in the modification directory.us They both have some clip systems you may want to take a look at if you're thinking of making a clip for this.
how the heck do you make a double clip?

Here are the steps.
1. Go to the search button in the right corner of the screen
2. Click
3. Search double longshot clip.

i dont have time, jeez, im new here!

#14 Prometheus

Prometheus

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 12:33 AM

It just seems really awkward. Maybe it's me, but it looks a little too long, but that would all be in the stock. And perhaps the removable barrel. Is the stock removable?
QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 24 2008, 06:12 AM) View Post
I am NEVER going to sleep naked in the bed of a former child star ever again....seriously

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users