At2k Clip Mod

O-ring question for turret

3 replies to this topic

#1 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 22 September 2003 - 04:17 PM

I want to do the clip mod and I have 2 extra at2k turrets lying around from my single barreled at2k's and want a third 2k to clip mod it.
Before I buy one, I was wondering if you need the o-ring in the back of the turret for there to be a good seal for the clip, because I lost both of mine.
Thanks.
ko

#2 six-hungry-ducks

six-hungry-ducks

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 22 September 2003 - 08:42 PM

Yes, you need the O-rings. If you can't find them, and you cant find a substitute around your house, measure the outside diameter and inside diameter of the one O-ring you have(if you can), then go to your local hardware store and buy a couple of the closest size possible that you measured. Yes, get a couple, just incase you lose more. Their only a couple of cents each, so why not.
"It's never the obvious..." -Me
"Trust no one, not even yourself" -Me
"Hey I was watching that!" "It'll be on next Christmas" "Who the hell knows when that's gonna be?" -Peter Griffin

#3 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 23 September 2003 - 02:34 PM

How do you keep the orings in, they fall out easily.
ko

#4 six-hungry-ducks

six-hungry-ducks

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 24 September 2003 - 04:16 PM

Put a small amount of hot glue on the O-ring before you put them in. PVC cement and plumbers goop work also.
"It's never the obvious..." -Me
"Trust no one, not even yourself" -Me
"Hey I was watching that!" "It'll be on next Christmas" "Who the hell knows when that's gonna be?" -Peter Griffin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users