Bite Me

3 replies to this topic

#1 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 01:23 AM

This is now officially the greatest thread of all time. It made me laugh, it made me cry, and apparently it made Spectre2689 (don't ask) shit himself. I defy anyone to dispute these facts. Edit: I defy anyone to dispute these facts and not get muted.

VACC
~In the morning I may apologize for this product of my sleep-deprived mine, but I wouldn't hold my breath~

#2 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 01:36 AM

Actually, if somehow some of those posts could be incorporated into the "5 Favorite Movies of All Time" thread, you'd have some good discussion going.

Versus. Gotta rent it.

Those must've been some good mushrooms. Or ganga.

I don't dispute anything since I fall to "Founder's rights".
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#3 badger

badger

The Walking Nerf-wiki

• Members
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 01:41 AM

I can't dispute that one at all. Whatever he was smoking, he should've shared. Around thetime he posted that, I was in real need of something to alter my perceptions to make life a little more bearable.

Then again, the last time I dreamt of Nerf guns, Hersh had shot out my eye in my dream.

The moral here is this: Don't Nerf, eat spicy food, then go right to bed. Eye-popping dreams may result.
As Carbon once said,

"The moment you can no longer see the fun in running around like a little child is the moment you begin to die."

Roses are FF0000
Violets are 0000FF

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

#4 Prometheus

Prometheus

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 08:01 PM

Oh man. VACC, just for finding that, you're my hero. Some German guy with nerf guns, just appearing. Man that's a ball-buster.

Badger, if he sends ya some of the shit he's on, send me a sample.
QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 24 2008, 06:12 AM) View Post
I am NEVER going to sleep naked in the bed of a former child star ever again....seriously

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users