Marylanders?

Are their any...

23 replies to this topic

#1 Liam

Liam

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 07:01 PM

Are their any Marylander Nerfers who may live around the Owings Mills Area?
The chances of one person taking a bomb on a plane are one in a million. The chances of two people taking a bomb on a plane are one in a trillion. So if you're scared of a terrorist attack, bring a bomb on a plane.

#2 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 07:06 PM

See for yourself: http://nerfhaven.com...?showtopic=5739
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#3 LastManAlive

LastManAlive

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 08:51 PM

I hate to tell you Captain, but that's not the MOST accurate way to find members. But thanks for bringing it up because it looks like it was reset or something. It is definately updated since I last saw it.

That sounds familiar to me actually. Name a few more towns or places around that. How close is it to Annap.? I'm at Lusby right now at my Dad's house.
He came, He saw, and he conquered... But where did everyone go?

#4 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 10:14 PM

I hate to tell you Captain, but that's not the MOST accurate way to find members.

And neither is "hey how many people are in/near such-and-such" because you're not likely to get very many people to answer.
He said "Any" which lead me to believe he had not bothered to look in any of the obvious places. Like perhaps the Wars section where events are posted by location and then there are nice big lists of who is probably going to be in attendance.
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#5 Crankymonky

Crankymonky

It's The Dean!

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 11:48 PM

Pray tell, a sick joke I fear?

http://nerfhaven.com...topic=8214&st=0

About an hour drive. DCNOs are held about 3-4 times a year and are one of the larger wars. (Read: Darkshrimp said it was his favorite war)

THIRST and I live in DC, Last Man Alive lives somewhere in MD, Captain Slug is in Northern Virginia. Veggieboy studies at Annapolis, Sinfil lives in Southern Maryland but stoppped nerfing? I believe Shadowboy33 lives in MD, although he has not attended a war.

-Crankymonky
Tyranny Response Team

#6 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 12:42 AM

And Boltsniper lives in Richmond (hasn't been to a war in quite a while), and Groove lives in Richmond/Williamsburg (attends seemingly every war within reach), and Infinite Shindig bilocates from New Jersey to Virginia and back (occasionally shows up at a war).

#7 shadowkid33

shadowkid33

• Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 06:12 AM

For the record Crank, i'm shadowKID, not shadowboy, no harm done though. I live in South Jersey also, not in Maryland. DCNO is a 2 and a half hour ride, that's why my attendance has been in question, and still will be until I get to really talk to my dad about it.
how the heck do you make a double clip?

Here are the steps.
1. Go to the search button in the right corner of the screen
2. Click
3. Search double longshot clip.

i dont have time, jeez, im new here!

#8 Liam

Liam

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 08:31 AM

THIRST and I live in DC, Last Man Alive lives somewhere in MD, Captain Slug is in Northern Virginia. Veggieboy studies at Annapolis, Sinfil lives in Southern Maryland but stoppped nerfing? I believe Shadowboy33 lives in MD, although he has not attended a war.

-Crankymonky

Thank you very much CrankMonky.
The chances of one person taking a bomb on a plane are one in a million. The chances of two people taking a bomb on a plane are one in a trillion. So if you're scared of a terrorist attack, bring a bomb on a plane.

#9 LastManAlive

LastManAlive

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 10:35 AM

I live about 20 minutes from Sinfil. He has sort of stopped nerfing, sort of hasn't. He didn't get rid of his guns or anything, but he and his friends have taken up airsoft a little more I think.

#10 wintermute

wintermute

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 08:22 PM

I got to UMD, college park.
I'll be down there "permanently" in august.

Edited by wintermute, 10 June 2007 - 08:22 PM.

#11 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 11:10 PM

Anyone heard from ThatwasRandom lately? He's down that way I think.
I hate you.

#12 sourskttles772

sourskttles772

• Banned
  • 263 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 07:08 AM

Well im in VA. So do you ever plan on hosting a war.... Or is it just dcno?
http://nerfon.smffor...3.com/index.php
One man Clan:
I saw the Crossbow re-release on the shelf at my local Target, but I didn't want to tell anyone because I wanted them all to myself. I hid them all behind Dora the Explorer toys....
[/quote]

#13 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 07:56 AM

Who are you asking? DCNO is the war nearest you that happens regularly and has many NIC people in attendance.

I see TWR on AIM all the time. Next the he's on I'll ask him about Saturday.

#14 Dan Wask

Dan Wask

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 12:36 AM

I'm in Reisterstown.
QUOTE (Arcanis @ Apr 9 2005, 12:02 AM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

#15 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 10:13 AM

Well im in VA. So do you ever plan on hosting a war.... Or is it just dcno?

There's not really enough people on here from Virginia to warrant hosting a war in my opinion. DCNO is easier because it's in Maryland (2-4 hour drive for most everyone nearby), and there's a plethora of people in nearby states that normally attend. Not only that, but the location is superb.

-Groove

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#16 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 12:14 AM

Anyone heard from ThatwasRandom lately? He's down that way I think.

Who are you asking? DCNO is the war nearest you that happens regularly and has many NIC people in attendance.

I see TWR on AIM all the time. Next the he's on I'll ask him about Saturday.

I spoke to him a few weeks ago on AIM. He said he's not coming unfortunately, but he still seemed like he wanted to so I don't think he's given up Nerfing or anything.
SexD Warves

#17 lionhead333

lionhead333

Aslan

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 11:31 PM

I live over near Gaithersburg. Not too close, but if you organize anything, I should be able to come. My only problem is that I have no current primary. *Mutters* Stupid over-pumping friend...

P.S. This topic is only a week old, so my post doesn't still count as a necro, does it?
QUOTE(Ubermensch)
If I were you, I wouldn't mess with the mods, or make stupid mistakes like misspelling their names. I mean, CAVV is really tough on that kind of thing

Most recent write up-
Sharpshooter 2

#18 Shorty

Shorty

• Banned
  • 157 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 11:00 AM

I live near college park...like less then 10 mins. I was about 25 minutes away the last DCNO in Potomac. I live in Riverdale.
I love imports.
DarkShrimp is the next Piney.
"Ignorance can be fixed. Stupidity is forever."

#19 LastManAlive

LastManAlive

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 01:37 PM

Wait. Were you there?

If no then why didn't you show? We had a good amount of people there, but it wouldn't hav hurt I don't think if you were there.

#20 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 02:23 PM

Yes he was. He had the RF20.

#21 Liam

Liam

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 03:25 PM

I'm in Reisterstown.

OMFG you're in Reisterstown!! Dude I'm in Owings Mills! I Might live like 2 minutes away from you. Have you ever been to The Cow? That awesome Italian Ice place.

Edited by Liam, 21 June 2007 - 03:27 PM.

#22 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 10:20 PM

Unfortunatly Dan Wask doesn't actually Nerf.

#23 taita cakes

taita cakes

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 03:34 AM

I like you RAMBO, but take your cheapshots elsewhere.
Oh Kentucky, you are so fuggin awesome...

#24 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 06:13 AM

Fuck that, Wask is always available for a cheap shot in my book. If I could, I would build that into a new CoC.

More on topic. It's plain to see that From NY to VA, it's pretty much the center of the east coast nerf scene.
I hate you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users