Photo

A Pvc Shotgun W/ Clips Any Ideas?

11 replies to this topic

#1 steve

steve

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 04:57 PM

im thinking of making a pvc shotgun out of pices from my long shot. i need to find out how i can make it load and shoot. any one have ideas?

#2 tacticaladvantagex5

tacticaladvantagex5

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 05:15 PM

im thinking of making a pvc shotgun out of pices from my long shot. i need to find out how i can make it load and shoot. any one have ideas?

I don't mean to backseat mod..But for your own good please use caps, its part of the Code Of Conduct.
But yeah..I like the sound of a Shotgun but why with clips?

Edited by tacticaladvantagex5, 05 June 2007 - 05:17 PM.

"The moments I treasure are everywhere and all the time. I am the angel of dispair and my feces is the shit your dreams are made of."
Vacc
~fueled by the tears of a thousand orphans~

#3 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 05:18 PM

Frankly, if you can't think of it yourself then you're probably screwed. Nobody is going to hand-feed you a complete design. And even if they did there WILL be small problems you will have to figure out on your own along the way.

Edited by CaptainSlug, 05 June 2007 - 05:18 PM.

The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#4 bobafan

bobafan

• Members
  • 635 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 05:22 PM

A few people have been working on this for a while. linkage

If you had looked a little you probably would have found it.

Have fun!
thaygor: all i remimber is pumping it hard and shooting than trying to pump again

---

<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah.i sent them to her dad

#5 steve

steve

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 07:02 PM

ok ima use clips so i can put a hole in the side of the clip towards the bottom and then load it like a normal shotgun. (clips are removable)

I don't mean to backseat mod..But for your own good please use caps, its part of the Code Of Conduct.
But yeah..I like the sound of a Shotgun but why with clips?

#6 bobafan

bobafan

• Members
  • 635 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 10:09 PM

Normal shotguns don't have clips. You load shells individually into the mag tube.

If you mean something else, tell us in a civilized manner so we can understand you.

Also, the longshot is set up completely diffrently from a shotgun so I doubt you will be able to employ parts from yours.
thaygor: all i remimber is pumping it hard and shooting than trying to pump again

---

<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah.i sent them to her dad

#7 steve

steve

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 02:15 PM

what im saying is the clip, in the back of it there will be a hole so i can load darts into the clip itself and be able to remove it from the gun.

Normal shotguns don't have clips. You load shells individually into the mag tube.

If you mean something else, tell us in a civilized manner so we can understand you.

Also, the longshot is set up completely diffrently from a shotgun so I doubt you will be able to employ parts from yours.

#8 Prometheus

Prometheus

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 06:55 PM

So reload a clip without removing it? That's redundant.
QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 24 2008, 06:12 AM) View Post
I am NEVER going to sleep naked in the bed of a former child star ever again....seriously

#9 NerfFreak

NerfFreak

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 07:07 PM

Ok, let's make this clear. You want a PVC homemade shotgun with a removable clip that you can load while it's in the gun, and to make this using spare Longshot parts?

What the hell do you expect from us? That's one challenging task, and frankly, I don't see it being done without the help of people like Boltsniper, CS, Carbon, and FA24.

Edited by NerfFreak, 07 June 2007 - 03:32 PM.

Nuckin' Futz

#10 CROW

CROW

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 08:28 PM

I don't even see the point. You prolly don't have much experience, and I think this project is way out of your league. Also, it might help to listen when people ask you to work on your grammar. Especially in the long run.
"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

"ah man, I would give you so much for one of those NIB crossbows or one of those crossbows on the floor. The ones on ebay have gone up to $59 and the shipping alone is $12." -Rip32

#11 Guest_DarkInfection_*

Guest_DarkInfection_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 June 2007 - 10:53 AM

What the hell do you expect from us? That's one challenging task, and frankly, I don't see it being done without the help of people like Boltsniper, CS, and FA24.

Uhhh, you forgot Carbon..... :o ........ Yeah.....

Ok, back on topic, from the very moment I saw this topic, I knew that it would never take of (or at least, not as much as the

other shot-gun thread did.)

#12 Prometheus

Prometheus

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 11:11 AM

Ok, back on topic, from the very moment I saw this topic, I knew that it would never take of (or at least, not as much as the

other shot-gun thread did.)

That's because the other thread actually has drawn out designs, a few portotypes, and more people who have good experience who think it is a plausible idea.
QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 24 2008, 06:12 AM) View Post
I am NEVER going to sleep naked in the bed of a former child star ever again....seriously

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users