Green Wing

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 10:29 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Name: None yet
Mods done: None, Bone stock
Comments: My first crossbow. Just recieved this in the mail yesterday. I got this for very cheap for a stock crossbow and it is in good condition. The plunger rod seems to be broken but I am going to be replacing the internals anyway. I've got big plans for this.

Edited by Green Wing, 26 February 2011 - 09:09 PM.

#102 louiec3

louiec3

• Members
  • 316 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 06:35 PM

Posted Image

Name: The 14 inch rule...
Mods done: A lot my style internals, and Lucian's polymer resin reinforcement techniques.
Comments: The Resin makes this thing rock solid. I don't have a fear of breaking this gun.

#103 jakejagan

jakejagan

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 03:47 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Name: Jagan Bow #2
Mods Done: Level 4 mod, New internals (Louie's so new plunger rod, plunger head, plunger tube, spring([k26]) as well as the catch), 14 in CPVC speed-loader with grip tape in the middle, it works great. It also has the poly-resin which makes it super solid.
Integrations: I really don't want to add one, so no at the moment I guess.
Comments: This is the crossbow from the above post and the LSFG grip and rail were removed that were on. I got this from Blue today and I said to hell with trying to sand all the paint off, it wasn't just one layer but several, so I took my paintbrush and dry-brushed Testor's black and silver on it. In my opinion it looks much better than before and the dry brushing game it a "weathered" look. I still love the purple color, I just added more to it. This is my second crossbow and I love this one way more than the first. Now my war arsenal is complete with a single shot springer primary. Ranges with 3/16 ball bearing weighted darts are about 120ish and it hits ~100 with slugs which is what I wanted. I am extremely happy with this blaster. Thank you all who helped me with this build.
00:38 jakejagan I hear you guys still bring up the "gangsta shot"
00:38 Bags it is legend now

17:45 *** MrPzowned was kicked by Zorn (MrPzowned)
17:45 Zorn moral of the story: don't pick on idle mods yo

#104 Beefstew0

Beefstew0

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 04:17 PM

Posted Image
Name: Angus
Mods Done: None, Bone stock.
Integrations: None, Never will be.
Comments: Bought this guy off eBay a while ago, I will be modifying it soon. I named him Angus after Angus Young, Bonus points to those who know of him. He will not get a paint job, as the Crossbow is just too dang sexy to paint.
QUOTE(ugh112 @ Dec 13 2010, 08:20 PM) View Post
What the @#!*% do you think i'm selling, my dick?

#105 jakejagan

jakejagan

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 06:26 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Name: FANBOW
Mods Done: Level 4 mod, New internals (Louie's so new plunger rod, plunger head, plunger tube, spring([k26]) as well as the catch), 14 in CPVC speed-loader with grip tape in the middle, it works great. It also has the poly-resin which makes it super solid.
Integrations: Rattler with 2.25 in CPVC barrels
Comments: Yeah, it's a FANBOW of Ellen. Crossbow hits around 100 with slugs and the rattler hits about 50.

Well, I did not notice that I needed the approval of Gears' bitch to post accordingly. Fuck it. Im not changing it.

Edited by jakejagan, 19 February 2011 - 01:18 PM.

00:38 jakejagan I hear you guys still bring up the "gangsta shot"
00:38 Bags it is legend now

17:45 *** MrPzowned was kicked by Zorn (MrPzowned)
17:45 Zorn moral of the story: don't pick on idle mods yo

#106 Muttonchops

Muttonchops

1.21 Muttonflops

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 10:27 AM

GEARS APPROVES!

Where and when has Gears said he approved? Thats not an homage, its a blatant rip-off of his signature gun, and the 'paint' looks like you just poured turpentine over an old paint job, got bored, and called it a day. Unless he actually said he approves, don't post that shit.

Posted Image

Name None. Its a crossbow
Level Over 9000
Extra Shit None.
Comments A retooled version of the lovely one shown Here. Still custom split-made, so loads better then the dollar store knock-off internals you kids are showing off. Ranges? Comparable to a +bow. This and Ellen (and you Dex Dwarves, I haven't forgotten you) are likely the two strongest crossbows in the NIC, and don't you fucking forget it.
The LGLF - The ass-kickingest, arm-missingest, beer-drinkingest nerf clan in Jersey

21:45 Gears That's boob grabbing time
21:45 Gears it is so easy

#107 Gears

Gears

The boy who lived

• Members
  • 848 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 04:25 PM

FUCK YEAH LGLF UP IN THIS BITCH

Posted Image

Name: Ellen Rage
Mods Done: Spritrip Internals. Slug Breech. Kick Ass paintjob wutwut
Integrations: I'm getting progressively worse with these.
Comments: Best.

Edited by Gears, 06 January 2011 - 04:27 PM.

WoW is destroying my life.

-Groove out.

LAWN GNOME LIBERATION FRONT

#108 ghost recon

ghost recon

• Banned
  • 55 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 10:07 PM

Posted Image
Name: Angus
Mods Done: None, Bone stock.
Integrations: None, Never will be.
Comments: Bought this guy off eBay a while ago, I will be modifying it soon. I named him Angus after Angus Young, Bonus points to those who know of him. He will not get a paint job, as the Crossbow is just too dang sexy to paint.

i know this is breaking the rules but if you name it angus at least put ac/dc on the gun
--------------------

"This thread must be either pregnant or just not that time of the month cause I don't see a period anywhere."

#109 KaneTheMediocre

KaneTheMediocre

Belligerent Asshole

• Members
  • 613 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 08:33 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Name: My ThupaPAC
Mods Done: Integrated Clear Chopper, check-skirt seal replacement, lots of pretty decals, unique handle design
Integrations: none
Comments: This is the 2nd PAC I built, this one I let Ryan do the catch and handle after he built a pump action crossbow that was way better than mine. Since then, we've revised the design a great deal, and I've upgraded my PAC to reflect that. In a few cases, I did things a bit differently for my blaster (such as the trigger spacing).

Edited by KaneTheMediocre, 07 May 2011 - 05:09 PM.

RAINBOW CLAN FTW
I'm Purple

My Half-Baked MHA Site

#110 bowserxx

bowserxx

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 02:41 PM

Is the hopper made out of vinyl tubeing?

#111 Scooter1

Scooter1

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 09:07 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Name: N/A
Mods Done: Replaced plunger tube/handle (normally I’m not a huge fan of homemade crossbow internals, but it lacked a plunger tube/handle when I purchased it), stock trigger and catch still used.
Integrations: Nope, not yet.
Comments: Doesn't get as good of ranges as I would have hoped; maybe 95’ at best. Also, I rather messed up the paint job, and a few things, namely the cut near the front need some TLC. Despite all it’s flaws however, I love this beautiful chunk of plastic. It's definitely one of the comfiest blasters I’ve ever used.

Edited by Scooter1, 26 January 2011 - 09:07 PM.

#112 Coop

Coop

#sogoodmuchtacticswowinit2winit360noscopehax0rleetbeastmodeactiv

• Members
  • 775 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 07:23 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Name: N/A
Mods Done: Homemade plunger tube, plunger rod, plunger rod handle, and plunger head. Added string to decrease force applied to bushing when dry-fired. Chopper integrated into top region with a brass loading port. Only hitting about 90' flat for now with the [k25] spring.
Integrations: N/A
Comments: I'm still thinking about other things to do to it and a paint job may be in the future along with some bondo work to the ball valve.

Edited by Coop, 24 April 2011 - 07:26 PM.

On the other hand, the guy who posted before me used the word 'fuck' a lot so he probably knows what he's talking about.

#113 Gears

Gears

The boy who lived

• Members
  • 848 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 01:21 PM

Posted Image

Name: Ellen
Mods Done: Supreme cream jeans dreams
Integrations: Barrel Break
Comments: See pages 5+

WoW is destroying my life.

-Groove out.

LAWN GNOME LIBERATION FRONT

#114 Zorns Lemma

Zorns Lemma

Sir Scrt

• Moderators
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 12:48 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Name: King Edward, the King Bow
Mods Done: Closed the shell
Integrations: Rainbow
Comments: 3x heavier than your average xbow. Kingly heft for royal longevity.

Edited by Zorn's Lemma, 02 September 2011 - 12:52 AM.

"In short, the same knowledge that underlies the ability to produce correct judgement is also the knowledge that underlies the ability to recognize correct judgement. To lack the former is to be deficient in the latter."
Kruger and Dunning (1999)

#115 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:58 AM

Please use the Mods/Paintjobs thread from now on.

http://nerfhaven.com...?showtopic=5250

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#116 sublimedom777

sublimedom777

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 12:38 AM

Skullduggery and back-room dealings!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Name: Beach Bow
Mods Done: Split internals, Firefly Turret, completely internal reinforcements.
Integrations: N/a
Comments: My first xbow, and the only I know of like it. The sand is done in Rustoleum Stone texture, and as such has a rough, sand-like texture.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Name: The Duster
Mods Done: The last of the V8 Interceptors. Split's internals. 2 catch notches. Roboman catch and trigger. Plymouth Duster badge (+75 B.H.P.), completely internal reinfocements
Integrations: Underslung LB as an homage to Ellen (AND it looks like a freaking engine), 2k tank in the works.
Comments: Uses a triple speedloader with 20" of cpvc each barrel. It refuses to fire anything less than a 3/0 fishing weight.

This marks my 2nd Hotrod xBow, and I'm very happy about that.

Last of the Sex Dwarves, Head of Waifu Relations, Fetishizer of Blasters, The Far Warring, Mini-Van Driver, Possessor of Mattels, and Warden of the Manongahela

We NERF ON all day, and FUCK OFF all night

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users