Interesting Bbb Ocurrence

Anyone done this?

3 replies to this topic

#1 nerfer75

nerfer75

• Members
  • 366 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 07:33 AM

Ok, so last night I went to do a barrel replacement on my BBB but didnt have the right supplies. So I dremeled out the stock barrel and put a little e-tape on the tip. It fires stock micros about 55 feet. Has anyone else done this or gotten these ranges without a barrel replacement?
---nerfer75---
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.--Revelation 20:15

#2 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 08:06 AM

That's basically how mods started, before people began replacing barrels. This was done even before Stefan popped up with his creation. It's a good starting point.

Ranges are subjective
I hate you.

#3 Prometheus

Prometheus

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 03:37 PM

Ok, so last night I went to do a barrel replacement on my BBB but didnt have the right supplies. So I dremeled out the stock barrel and put a little e-tape on the tip. It fires stock micros about 55 feet. Has anyone else done this or gotten these ranges without a barrel replacement?

Why the E-tape on the tip?
QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 24 2008, 06:12 AM) View Post
I am NEVER going to sleep naked in the bed of a former child star ever again....seriously

#4 nerfer75

nerfer75

• Members
  • 366 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 10:12 PM

Why the E-tape on the tip?

To make the seal tighter. It went on the inside of the tip.

Edited by nerfer75, 01 June 2007 - 09:37 AM.

---nerfer75---
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.--Revelation 20:15

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users