Foam Quality

Black vs. Orange

4 replies to this topic

#1 Quilan Fett

Quilan Fett

• Members
  • 678 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 10:48 AM

A freind of mine once told me that the black stock darts are not as good as the orange ones. Is this true?
SNAP Shotgun

This guy can see the future!

QUOTE(pokemaster @ Mar 3 2009, 04:18 PM) View Post

hasbro in a nerf war!!!!! dude the will cancel it and confinscate are guns

#2 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,761 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 10:50 AM

Yes the black ones suck. But most stock darts do period.
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#3 nerfer909

nerfer909

• Banned
  • 141 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 02:01 PM

You got it CS, I triied making a cdts out of a black one and the glue melted all the way through.
Step 1: Throw TTG against wall.
Step 2: Drive to Toy Store.
Step 3: Buy a NF.

Blasphemy. I think you need to throw yourself against a wall, drive to store and buy yourself a brain.

#4 OfAllTheNerf

OfAllTheNerf

• Members
  • 714 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 03:17 PM

Yes the black ones suck. But most stock darts do period.

I find that most Dart Tag Darts have very high quality foam, along with some steamline darts. I only have a few black whistlers, and the older ones do suck. The three I got with my knew TTG, though, full and stiff (it's... hard to explain).

You got it CS, I tried making a cdts out of a black one and the glue melted all the way through.

But they feel soft and not as strong as the DTD's. So that might explain why they melt so easily.

Nevertheless, usually my stefans perform better than my CDTD's, might be because of how they fit in the barrel, or how bad I am at making them.
[color=#FF6600][Finesse]-[BitchX]

#5 ninjabeast22

ninjabeast22

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 06:41 PM

Yeah, black ones usually suck, but the ones I got with my TTG are strangely high quality. Otherwise I use Dart Tags when it comes to stock darts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users