can someone please help me

http://s187.photobuc...gshot_darts.jpg
thank you (if you do help me)

#2 six-five-two

six-five-two

• Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 05:21 PM

In the pictures, they don't look shredded.

#3 chalywong

chalywong

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 06:06 PM

My longshot is doing the same exact thing. The same mark and everything and I can't figure out why.

#4 SM750

SM750

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 06:37 PM

This happened to me and I found out I was stuffing to many darts into the clip so it dented the darts almost like a shred. I can't see your picture but I'm guessing this is the reason.

Edited by SM750, 25 May 2007 - 06:37 PM.

Also, stop being such a Jew and buy PETG from me.

#5 n-strike

n-strike

• Banned
  • 358 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 07:29 PM

This happened to me and I found out I was stuffing to many darts into the clip so it dented the darts almost like a shred. I can't see your picture but I'm guessing this is the reason.

This also happened to me even if I don't stuff more than six.
kthxbaisend

#6 Gameguyj

Gameguyj

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 11:13 PM

This also happened to me even if I don't stuff more than six.

thats what happens to me
sorry about the poor picture quality

#7 Prometheus

Prometheus

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 11:48 PM

Watch how many you jam in, they will be squished, so one and a bit might try to feed into the bolt, which results in the edges getting damaged. Just an idea.
QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 24 2008, 06:12 AM) View Post
I am NEVER going to sleep naked in the bed of a former child star ever again....seriously

#8 baseballnolan5

baseballnolan5

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 02:40 PM

this sometimes happens to me too. I converted my LS darts into stefan like objects and when i try to load more than 4 that happens to me. This is probabally(sp)? a result of my poor dart making skills. I have a modded LS and i left the jam door off so i can kind of see the bolt pressing the darts down onto the inside of the barrel. Im guessing when this happens your darts are also jammed? I get the same problem some of the time and it's starting to anger me. If you take your jam door off you will be able to tell when this will happen by loading your darts and if you press the bolt forward until it goes over the tab coming out of the barrel then pull it back you can see the dart is correctly lodged behind the bolt. I'm guessing its a bolt problem.
QUOTE View Post

About how much are you holding in the pictures on the spools?

A shit ton.

QUOTE(Langley @ Aug 6 2007, 05:41 PM) View Post

The shot hit Andy squarely in the forehead. He was, in fact, on my team.

#9 meatball sub

meatball sub

• Banned
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 09:39 PM

hey my longshot was doing the same thing so i returned it but i think ill get a new one soon...anyways i think it happens when you get a bullet jam and when you cock it again it shreds the next dart
---www.mbsnerfreviews.blogspot.com---

#10 NerferKid

NerferKid

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 01:41 AM

:( it does that to mine when i play with the bolt. probably just that..but if you DON'T do that,i think you didnt push your darts all the way back.i don't know if that helps it,but i haven't jammed since.
...thing happens to mine sometimes, stick your finger in the barrel to make it air tight, then pump a couple times to re-close it... If that doesnt work then you have to open it up and pull the rod back.For me I have to pump 55 and I get a shot that can break through soft wood, consistantly.-rokor

#11 lionhead333

lionhead333

Aslan

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 11:02 AM

Stop reviving old threads. I expect you'll be banned soon. What is this, your 6th?

As long as this is open, my longshot did the same. I cut of 1/4 inch from the back of the dart and they work better than ever!

Edited by lionhead333, 14 August 2007 - 11:03 AM.

QUOTE(Ubermensch)
If I were you, I wouldn't mess with the mods, or make stupid mistakes like misspelling their names. I mean, CAVV is really tough on that kind of thing

Most recent write up-
Sharpshooter 2

#12 zaphodB

zaphodB

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 04:17 PM

hate to re-draw attention to this, but also if you leave the darts in the magazine for a long time they deform, so remember to store them in a box and not in the mag.
Alice came to the fork in the road.
"Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users