New Phone

Which sould I buy?

4 replies to this topic

#1 nerfboi

nerfboi

• Members
  • 858 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 10:19 PM

Hey everyone, I was wondering which of hte two phones would be better? I "accidentally" broke my Motorola Razr. The screen just doesn;t work, but it turns on. So which one is better? I need one where I can Put my own ringtones onto the phone via USB on my computer. And one thats fairly easy to work.
This one?Motorola RAZR slider(I'm not totally sure on it's name) Posted Image

or this one? The Samsung Samsung D807 Posted Image

Or just buy another Motorla Razr?
We Ride together, we die together, Bad boys for life.

#2 butleriscool123

butleriscool123

• Banned
  • 56 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 10:33 PM

I'd go with the Motorola one, its called the RIZR.

#3 cappold

cappold

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 11:11 AM

I sell phones and the RIZR is very popular. Not nearly as popular as the RAZR, but close.

The Samsung is a good qualitity phone. More durable than the RIZR or RAZR.

What your choice really comes down to here is which do you prefer: Durability or Fashion? The RIZR is pretty but is not really built for a lot of abuse or to last terribly long. The Samsung is by far more durable but lacks the style and status of the RIZR. If you want some more details on each, I'll happily help you out.

#4 Ronster

Ronster

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 01:42 PM

Cap is right. I've owned several Samsung cells they have all worked great. Menus are a breeze. Usually good sound quality. Nice easy-to-use buttons (I have found that the RAZR is really hard to text with due to the virtually flat buttons). Lasts a long time (I've had mine for over a year and through all the drops and such, still works like new)

I would go with the Samsung.
-I Nerf, there for I am.

QUOTE(baghead @ Oct 25 2006, 09:55 AM) View Post
Ronster reminded me that I should have warned you all Prepare your Bladder for Imminent Release!!!!

#5 nerfboi

nerfboi

• Members
  • 858 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 08:33 PM

Is there any way to put my own ring toes in to the Samsung? Via USB cable? My friend is going to let me borrow his Motorola phone toolz. So is that possiblewith it? Also, What do you mean by durability? like how is it more strongly built? Also, I have Cingular as my phone service.
We Ride together, we die together, Bad boys for life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users