Big Ammo Box.

Monstrous.

3 replies to this topic

#1 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 12:49 AM

So I have been cleaning out my computer lately and I found some photos I forgot to post.

I posted a while back about an ammo holder box that carried converted darts.
Later after that I posted a red ammo box that could hold 100 stock darts.
But what about Stefans? The Original ammo box was to deep and it would be hard to get Stefans out. The second ammo box was also to long and the holes were to thin for my 1.5" Stefans.

I was strolling through Bass pro-shops and I found a large ammo box for only $10.
Posted Image
Here it is closed.

Posted Image
Here it is open.

This ammo box can hold about 325 rounds on one tier. Any more and you risk squishing them
This ammo box should be able to hold at least three tiers worth. It can also hold more darts on a fourth tier but the darts would have to be laying down on their side.
That means this thing can carry over a 1000 darts. You may never need them all but when I plan on going to Apoc I am sure I am going to be supplying the darts for 4-5 people
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#2 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 12:54 AM

Nice. That must have taken you a long time too make all those Stefans.

< One foot in death...The other in life. >

#3 Skitzo

Skitzo

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 05:50 AM

Awesome.
The first thing I though when I saw that was making one of my Grenadesand dropping it form a tall tree or something. Would be a huge waste but anyone under that tree is gone and it would be fun to watch.

Nice. That must have taken you a long time too make all those Stefans.

Not really it would only take me a couple of hours to make that many.

Edited by Skitzo, 23 May 2007 - 05:50 AM.

If soldiers were to begin to think, not one of them would remain in the army.- Frederick The Great

#4 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 06:17 AM

You may never need them all but when I plan on going to Apoc I am sure I am going to be supplying the darts for 4-5 people

We'll see about that. Dart supplying on the east coast is union and I'm Tony Fucking Soprano out here. Jokes aside, good darts are good darts. It would be a welcomed addition to my supply line.
I hate you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users