Photo

Longshot Darts In A Maverick

4 replies to this topic

#1 Cyberpunk Ronin

Cyberpunk Ronin

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 08:17 PM

Hey, so I made an interesting finding a while ago. I put the streamline darts from my LS into my Maverick, and they work surprisingly well, maybe even better than the normal Micro darts! Has anyone else done this?

#2 nerfer909

nerfer909

• Banned
  • 141 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 08:31 PM

Been there, Done that.
Step 1: Throw TTG against wall.
Step 2: Drive to Toy Store.
Step 3: Buy a NF.

Blasphemy. I think you need to throw yourself against a wall, drive to store and buy yourself a brain.

#3 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 08:35 PM

One of the things we really encourage here at NerfHaven is to read up on the topic threads; with the huge influx of new users, that could mean reading 4-5 pages into the topics.

If you did heed that advice, you'd see that there was a topic on the very same subject, just a few weeks ago. Unfotunately, the thread got a bit derailed as a debate ran on about modded vs. unmodded blasters, and compatibility with the streamline darts.

This forum isn't like PBNation or other forums where one can post 4-5 or more topics on the same subject within a short time frame. Read up some, then see if it parallels your thoughts. We'd rather see ongoing discussions than a bunch of similar topics that last only a post or two. You know, quality over quantity.

While the topic is open, we found that the streamline darts work well in the Mavericks, particularly the yellow/black ones, and in some cases the newer NiteFinders.

Needless to say, streamlines work in most any modded blaster that takes micro stefan darts, unless you have unusually large foam for stefan micros.

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#4 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts
  • State:Washington

Posted 21 May 2007 - 12:15 AM

Yep I have done it.

< One foot in death...The other in life. >

#5 Cyberpunk Ronin

Cyberpunk Ronin

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 01:05 AM

Ah, thanks for the advice. I'll keep that in mind. Sorry, all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users