Your Greatest Moment

When, where, why, how?

27 replies to this topic

#1 tacticaladvantagex5

tacticaladvantagex5

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 09:02 AM

I'm not sure if this thread was made already but..When was the moment in a Nerf war where you shined the most or made people go "Wow.", the moment that put you in a class of your own. For example, I took on 3 people with a Magstrike with one clip. That made me feel a little badass >.>
"The moments I treasure are everywhere and all the time. I am the angel of dispair and my feces is the shit your dreams are made of."
Vacc
~fueled by the tears of a thousand orphans~

#2 wallymaniac

wallymaniac

• Banned
  • 108 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 09:13 AM

Shot three people with a NF from 50 feet without them figuring out where I was until they were all down.

I was playing with my titan, and I found my dads shotgun shells. The shottyshell shot fine but when it hit that rock it exploded.

You should have shot at yourself. You would have won a Darwin Award.

#3 Thom

Thom

• Members
  • 759 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 11:31 AM

At the UBCon war:

We were playing "protect your commander". I convinced my commander that it would be helpful to have someone camping to reduce the other teams' numbers. I then ran off to camp while everyone else was making strategic arrangements. I picked one of the staircases.

The staircase went up to the roof, which was of course off-limits. I just waited on the roof landing with my NF. Lying down, I peeked over the edge periodically; if someone on anther team was there and not looking I shot them. I got four of them – and it was one-strike-you're out.

#4 PvtMcFlurry

PvtMcFlurry

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 12:12 PM

Probably my greatest moment was I was playing the day after it had snowed. And when the round began a dug a hole in the snow as fast as I could with my feet. I jumped down in the hole with my BBB and a NF. I killed all 6 of their players. I had 2 BBB headshots, a regular kill with the BBB. 1 hs with the Nf, and 2 barrel taps with my NF. It was the most disgusting thing I ever did. Then everyone played everyone vs. me because I destroyed them.

EDIT: Oh yeah I forgot the time I had an indoor war in my house. I had my NF only. I fell down my flight of stairs, (broke my finger on the way down) misfired and got a headshot to win the round. That was great.

Edited by Pvt.McFlurry, 20 May 2007 - 12:13 PM.

QUOTE(Cannonball @ Oct 26 2007, 11:47 PM) View Post

I'm anxiously awaiting the hasbro over throw.

One Man Clan, or One Man Company?

Crossbow Mod.

#5 theschief

theschief

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 01:04 PM

z80 and I took the opposing team's flag in CTF with broken guns. Twice

Edited by theschief, 20 May 2007 - 01:05 PM.

nerfer34
Your account will not be functional until June 23, 20007 9:59 AM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

+ Silver BBB
+ Ball Blaster and Buzzsaw......

#6 PointBlank

PointBlank

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 03:14 PM

One of the opponents was fleeing on his bicycle. I picked up my titan and popped him in the back of the head at 200'. :lol:

Edited by PointBlank, 20 May 2007 - 07:02 PM.

You can agree with me.... or you can be wrong.

My Latest Mods
The Cyclops
Pointblank Titan

#7 z80

z80

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 03:16 PM

z80 and I took the opposing team's flag in CTF with broken guns. Twice

Shit, yeah. That was amazing. I had aSM500 with the coupler broken off and an empty magstrike. That was insane.
Also, shooting OMC with my umbrella gun while he was flipping me off was pretty awesome at ecno.

#8 Thom

Thom

• Members
  • 759 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 03:26 PM

Also at the UBCon war, I modded a NF for a friend with an integrated laser. He literally held off five n00bs at once just by pointing the laser at them. I was proud.

#9 leftnut

leftnut

• Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 04:54 PM

At Hershfest when we used flagging tape to tape off these wires that were across where we were playing. In the middle of a round watching as OMC goes to chase someone down and runs straight into one and goes flying. One of the twins I think yelled medic. Good times.
"You are obviously a megalomaniacal insecure little boy stroking your faltering ego with your own hairy palm in order to prove your suedo-alpha male status..."
-BadAssReptileFarmer to Talio

#10 Flapper12

Flapper12

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 06:31 PM

We were having an indoor war, we were playing bounty hunter one person hides(me) takes 2 shots to kill bounty and 3 to kill hunters. I was hiding under a table and i had this cross bow thingy that hurts close range and it was pitch black. My friend walks by i shoot him 3 times and my other friend comes by and shoots me i turn around and shot him inbetween the eyes. we were all crying we were laughing so hard.
Has anyone ever told you that your a dumb shit?-King Of Butt Land

Don't be sorry. Being sorry means you were wrong or you're trying to get fucked. Were you wrong? No. So why do you want to fuck Ted? I've met him; you're making a mistake.-VACC

#11 SirBlastalot

SirBlastalot

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Location:In the tree behind you. No, the other one. What do you mean there's no tree behind you?

Posted 20 May 2007 - 06:50 PM

One time, I was playing with just a friend and myself. It was an indoor war, with an impassable line seperating our 2 forts. To show off, I had brought a duct-tape knife I had just made. I was out of ammo, trying to retrieve some darts that were outside my base, right next to the line. He came out of his base to shoot me, but I managed to actually get 3 hits on him (we play 3-hits are out) with my knife which he had jokingly allowed me to use, while only hitting me once.
Longshot: $30
Bandolier: $25
10 CS 12-round clips: $240
Immense ass-kicking firepower: Priceless
-Prometheus

#12 LnLKing

LnLKing

• Banned
  • 75 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 07:29 PM

My greatest moment was in a outdoor war, we were in teams of four my team was in a two-by-two cover formation and we were armed with a RF20, 2 NF's, a Longshot, and a Titan. All were modified and hit hard.
We were entering a shack my friend and me had made as a holdout point, just in case, on my team there were two sharpshooters and two spotters. My friend and I were sharpshooter's. I had the titan and my friend had the longshot.The match had just begun and my spotter had been plinked from afar. I retaliated and hit the other guy in the face at 100' give or take. My friends spotter was hit upclose with a Magstrike and the other marksman was closeby so he took him out. We decided to take their weapons so we could cover each other during reloads. My friend and I realized that we were severely out numbered because the other team didn't play fair and had four more players hidddin in their fort which was massive. my friend and I decided to split up so he took the right and I took the left. On my side there was a curtain/ door and I heard someone say' Get ready', so I backed up and took cover, waiting with a RF20 and a Titan. as soon as they stepped out I saw there leader and took him down with the titan the last 3 I KIA'd with a RF20 spray.
This is my rifle there are many like it but this one is mine. Without me my rifle is nothing without my rifle I am nothing.AMEN.
SEMPER FI BIATCH!

If you want peace, prepare for war.

"To All Who Enter, May All Hope Be Lost..."

#13 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 08:17 PM

I'll be releasing my "best of" DVD later this year.

I will also be legally changing my name to "THE INSTANT CLASSIC".
2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#14 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 08:31 PM

Pfft, you could call it, "Wars I actually attended", too. :P

#15 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts
  • State:New York

Posted 20 May 2007 - 10:04 PM

Every time a child laughs, every time a boy and girl fall in love, every time a butterfly bursts from its cacoon and spreads its beautiful wings, and every time I tie your mother to a folding chair and fuck her bloody......the moments I treasure are everywhere and all the time. I am the angel of dispair and my feces is the shit your dreams are made of. Pun intended bitches.

VACC

#16 CD-R

CD-R

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 10:27 PM

A few months ago I took on four people a once, and won. As I was grabbing the flag, the fifth guy snuck up behind me, and shot me in the back. However, about an hour after wards, I pulled something similar and sprinted a few hundred feet back to base, before I stumbled upon an enemy ambush. Needless to say, I was about thirty feet from getting back to base with the flag before I got shot about five times simultaneously.
It's A Trap! -Admiral Ackbar

#17 Ixius

Ixius

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 07:19 AM

At a recent war in college I shot one of my buddies from 20 feet away with a modded nightfinder in the eye (while it was open). It stuck, and he had to pry it off.

He does't nerf anymore without goggles :D

Edited by Ixius, 21 May 2007 - 07:19 AM.

System.out.println ("Hello World");

#18 tacticaladvantagex5

tacticaladvantagex5

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 08:25 AM

Every time a child laughs, every time a boy and girl fall in love, every time a butterfly bursts from its cacoon and spreads its beautiful wings, and every time I tie your mother to a folding chair and fuck her bloody......the moments I treasure are everywhere and all the time. I am the angel of dispair and my feces is the shit your dreams are made of. Pun intended bitches.

VACC
~feuled by the tears of a thousand orphans~

I just barfed up my breakfast...I think I'm gonna siggy that piece of work.

Edited by tacticaladvantagex5, 21 May 2007 - 08:30 AM.

"The moments I treasure are everywhere and all the time. I am the angel of dispair and my feces is the shit your dreams are made of."
Vacc

#19 AssassinNF

AssassinNF

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 03:15 PM

My greatest moments come when I take on three people and own their asses, thanks to the months of work I put into my longshot.

Probably dead by now, or something.

#20 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,762 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 04:09 PM

That time when I did that thing to those people with that stuff at that place. Yeah, that was legendary.

Edited by CaptainSlug, 21 May 2007 - 05:54 PM.

The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#21 TJ

TJ

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 06:04 PM

During an outdoor war at an english kids house (just telling it like it is) i was hideing on a deck, that was covered in one of those tall bushes, with my longshot, and this kid walked by and stood by the deck. he didn't even see me so i shot him right in the face. Then his team came around the corner and chased after me. I ran off the deck and slid , dodgeing there bullets and killing 2 out of the three,leaveing one, who unloaded his full clip in my face. Laying in the dirt, I looked up and saw him get hit right in the side of the head with my friends BBB. It felt damn good.
Rambo: Sir, do we get to win this time?
Trautman: This time? This time it's up to you.

#22 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 07:33 PM

Pfft, you could call it, "Wars I actually attended", too. :mellow:

To clarify, I could show up once a year and put on a fucking show. More reason that I am "the instant classic"...

Edited by Evil, 21 May 2007 - 07:33 PM.

2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#23 firstblood

firstblood

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 09:22 PM

About a month ago my 7 year old step brother and I were having a mini nerf war at his house. Well I stole his magstrike and snuck up behind him and yelled BOO! When he whipped around, I unloaded a whole clip in his face. It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.
So I recently got a Razor Fin from Poo, and decided to dig right in.

#24 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,338 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 09:27 PM

Pfft, you could call it, "Wars I actually attended", too. :mellow:

To clarify, I could show up once a year and put on a fucking show. More reason that I am "the instant classic"...

Instant classic last war it seemed like you lost most rounds and most of the time got out early in the round. That's weird I would think that someone as good as you would have to be more consistent. After all haven't you said before that the gun doesn't make the player?
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#25 longshot555

longshot555

• Banned
  • 58 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 11:14 PM

Well, I was nerfing one night, and I had only one dart and a pocket blaster. Besides me there was only one guy left, and he had 50 darts, 2 magstrikes, a titan, and a splitfire. I pumped vigorously and snuck up behind him.he saw me and pulled out the magstrikes. None of the darts hit me. I shot him in the head. My team had one because of me.

Edited by longshot555, 21 May 2007 - 11:16 PM.

Newb: Paintball is better than nerf, I mean common there weaker than hell.
Nerfer: Really want to take a shot to the balls with a titan?

Come check out my forum: http://zxnerf.yourfreebb.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users