Photo

Central Ohio Nerf War?

Anyone want to try and put one togethor?

4 replies to this topic

#1 Keks

Keks

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 08:21 PM

I have a fairly large group of guys based in my hometown that would come, at least 15 or so just from my school, so does anyone else in the Columbus area want to try and set something up?

I'm going to try and start looking for places sometime soon, there's bound to be plenty of fun spots we could use, maybe even get into an abandoned warehouse somewhere if we can locate the owners.

I'll be good for some times during the next 3 months, so let me know if you think you'd be able to come.

#2 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,820 posts
  • State:Arizona

Posted 15 May 2007 - 08:37 PM

As long as it's not in June (as there's already CANO on the 30th and several wars before that that I'd like to attend) I might be able to make it. Columbus is ~3 hours from me, so it's not too far away.
SexD Warves

#3 bpso86

bpso86

• Members
  • 617 posts
  • State:New Jersey

Posted 16 May 2007 - 09:02 AM

Hell yeah more Ohio peeps, rock on! Dude, you should bring all of your buddies up to Cleveland June 30th, and we might return the favor haha. I'm from Cincinnati, so the old C-bus shouldn't be a problem.

#4 SwingTheNerfBat

SwingTheNerfBat

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 10:26 AM

Keks,

nice to see another group of Ohio nerfers come out of the woodwork. It seems in the past 3 months or so that we've discovered the bulk of the underground Ohio community. Let me know when you are thinking of setting up your war.

As Nerfmonkey said, June is quite solidly booked already, as most of us are heading to PANO on the 23rd and then CANO on the 30th. I highly encourage you to bring as many people as you can muster up to Cleveland on June 30th for our war. Field pics and info can be found in the link in my sig.

But yea, let me know when you are planning to war and I shall try my best to make it. I gotta go visit my friends at Ohio State anyways.
"Ohio Nerf....We're not Completely dead.."

Come to CANO!

#5 Keks

Keks

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 05:23 PM

Cool, I'll throw up a new topic once I find some places to have the war, so it'll probably be a couple weeks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users