Whats Your Favorite Fast Food Places?

78 replies to this topic

#26 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 06:29 AM

RAMBO, this is off topic but it won't take too long . . .

Tomorrow, after I get my fill of Beta, I will mod my own guns. Then, I'm back to business. Simple as that.

The reason I have time to do it--I graduated a year and 3 weeks early! Now, I work from 6PM to 11PM Monday through Saturday for $13.81. Soon those hours will be 4PM to 10:30PM five days a week. All the rest of the day--the sunny part of it--will be spent solely on the Boltsniper Business.

With my job and this business, I will have no delays because of insufficient funds for supplies.

OMC, I happen to know that you are fat because of a picture I have seen and a comment posted by you about you. And don't act surprised when someone (every member of this board) who dislikes your egomaniac manner calls you a fatass instead of a fat kid or fat guy.

Alright there, piggy avatar, here's the deal:
1) I have no problems with anyone calling me anything. I'm clearly a grown up who has aged out of the "sticks and stones" era. My only question was to why I was getting involved for having said practically nothing in this thread. Clearly you have ulterior motives.
2) If you don't like MY attitude, tough shit. I'm sure you could start a whiney thread about it on HQ, and then get a group together like everything Timmy Turner wished away to "Unwish Island" on the Fairly Odd Parents.
3) You have a pig for an avatar. Isn't that really the pot calling the kettle a fatass? I'm just syaing...
4) Please don't make assumptions of who does and does not like me. This is not a popularity contest. I could open an entire thread about it with a poll and make you feel like a dope, but again, GROWN UP. Not to mention, our members can speak for themselves. And, while we are on the subject...
5) For the record, I could care less if ANYONE, including CX or Vacc, thought anything of me. I believe my actions in this community speak volumes more than a few hundred posts.

So, in closing, I was just wondering why you threw my name out there. Apparently I must have killed your family or something, but I don't remember doing so. That either means I didn't actually do it, or it was so not worth my time, that I don't even give it a second thought anymore. Seriously, I have not done anything to you directly, but now I am definitely giving you a reason to hate my guts. I hope to see you at an NJ or other EC war this year, but I know it won't happen. So feel free to call me whatever you want from the safety of your bedroom while you play the Halo 3 beta and beat off.

.....why do I feel like I just ran the 100m hurdles with a football helmet on backwards?

btw, In-N-Out kicks ass. Ate there for the first time last Geddon.
I hate you.

#27 Commonly Hunted

Commonly Hunted

• Banned
  • 254 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 11:42 AM

Alright there, piggy avatar, here's the deal:
1) I have no problems with anyone calling me anything. I'm clearly a grown up who has aged out of the "sticks and stones" era. My only question was to why I was getting involved for having said practically nothing in this thread. Clearly you have ulterior motives.
2) If you don't like MY attitude, tough shit. I'm sure you could start a whiney thread about it on HQ, and then get a group together like everything Timmy Turner wished away to "Unwish Island" on the Fairly Odd Parents.
3) You have a pig for an avatar. Isn't that really the pot calling the kettle a fatass? I'm just syaing...
4) Please don't make assumptions of who does and does not like me. This is not a popularity contest. I could open an entire thread about it with a poll and make you feel like a dope, but again, GROWN UP. Not to mention, our members can speak for themselves. And, while we are on the subject...
5) For the record, I could care less if ANYONE, including CX or Vacc, thought anything of me. I believe my actions in this community speak volumes more than a few hundred posts.

So, in closing, I was just wondering why you threw my name out there. Apparently I must have killed your family or something, but I don't remember doing so. That either means I didn't actually do it, or it was so not worth my time, that I don't even give it a second thought anymore. Seriously, I have not done anything to you directly, but now I am definitely giving you a reason to hate my guts. I hope to see you at an NJ or other EC war this year, but I know it won't happen. So feel free to call me whatever you want from the safety of your bedroom while you play the Halo 3 beta and beat off.

1. Yeah, I didn't bring you into this thread, just the fact that you were fat. And grownups wouldn't backfire at a teen if they were insulted by them. I didn't even insult you I just said another harsher word for obese person. Don't cry. If you had no problems with me saying anything about you, you would not have to defend yourself as you just did.

2. I don't use HQ and I wasn't whining. Again, grownups don't watch Fairly Odd Parents.

3. Nobody's avatar is to represent their real-life selves. Piney is not a purple pony, RAMBO is not Bruce Lee and your are not some old guy that looks like Link.

4. I never said they didn't like you, I said they didn't like your ego.

5. Good for you, fatass.

So, in closing,

I only threw your name out because I know that you specifically are fat. You never killed anyone so stop acting badass, fatass. I hate your ego, not your guts. I know and love people who can act like you but online you think you can be badass because you can talk however you want without getting in trouble. The reasons I would not see you at those wars is because I just started making money and cannot pay for tickets. Besides, I don't want to spend so much money to spend one day on the other end of the country to foam your face for a few hours. I will call you what I want and hopefully you won't have to cry about it next time. I don't need to beat off when I have your mom.

Again, this is off topic but I'd rather not start a new topic to make OMC look like the fatass fool he is. Hopefully, he will be as grownup as he claims he is and won't have to continue this argument. Sorry he fucked up your topic, Thrax.
QUOTE(Pineapple)

Next one who wants to be Michael Jackson, and save the world, gets a trip to Neverland.

Buy Boltsniper's guns!
Borrowed by FoamReaper of Boltsniper Forums.

#28 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 11:58 AM

OMC doesn't act like the retard that you just did. And I think you've overlooked that OMC's "ego" is a tongue-in-cheek thing.
What makes anyone "mature" is their ability to admit that they may have been wrong and to learn from your mistakes. Which is something you should consider trying now.

Edited by CaptainSlug, 16 May 2007 - 12:11 PM.

The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#29 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 02:36 PM

Basically CH, what it comes down to is that you're a douche with no life. If you were actually the grown-up you claim to be you wouldn't resort to name-calling and "your mom" insults when you have no reason to do it anyway. If you don't like the way the admins do their jobs, kindly fuck off.
SexD Warves

#30 wallymaniac

wallymaniac

• Banned
  • 108 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 02:39 PM

Chipotle all the way.

I was playing with my titan, and I found my dads shotgun shells. The shottyshell shot fine but when it hit that rock it exploded.

You should have shot at yourself. You would have won a Darwin Award.

#31 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 02:39 PM

Boy, if he has no life, one can only imagine why he makes commitments and then makes up bullshit excuses why he can't follow through with them.

What the fuck is "your fill of Beta" or whatever you said?

#32 Commonly Hunted

Commonly Hunted

• Banned
  • 254 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 03:33 PM

I can't believe that all of you are actually on the side of an adult who acts like a child instead of a child who did nothing wrong. All I said was that OMC was fat and he had to act like a child about it and call himself a grownup. When I said I had his mom, it was in response to "beating off", which is much more immature, and I said it to stoop down to his level so that he could understand what I was saying.

CS, I made no mistake and don't need to admit anything, what are you talking about?

NerfMonkey, I have no problem with OMC's job as an admin, just his ego. I'm not complaining about it, all I said was he was fat and he started crying. I also never said that I was a grownup. If OMC was a grownup, he would not have said that I was beating off to get his own personal satisfaction.

RAMBO, fuck you. You ain't getting shit from me now. Those "excuses" are legitimate reasons that were posted so that I could get along with my real life when I needed to. I had school and a science project to do. I also had no job and no money and I wasn't charging you guys for anything until I had the guns finished. I can't get materials without money. I had to use my Christmas money and birthday money on the materials for your lazy asses. You guys try making these Boltsniper masterpeices for no more than $70 a piece for every member of the NIC within 6 months. Fucking ungrateful idiots.

And my fill of Beta is me playing the Halo 3 Beta until I felt I no longer needed to play. Yes, the Beta is more important to me than you gratification.

Wally, Chipotle is great but I don't think it counts as fast food. And the food is also made their for giants.
QUOTE(Pineapple)

Next one who wants to be Michael Jackson, and save the world, gets a trip to Neverland.

Buy Boltsniper's guns!

#33 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 03:43 PM

The one having an immature hissy-fit is you. You're the one that's "stooping", you're the one that's defensive, and you're the one that started the name-calling.
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#34 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 03:44 PM

Haha. My 2 GNSs are near completion and I have put in only about 8 hours so far. I'd say they're 75%.

I don't know how long a science project takes, but, I'd guess under 6 months.

And FYI - I go to school full-time(real school, not high school) too, and I work(not much, but I hold a job). So before you go criticizing me for having nothing better to do than post on a forum all day, I thought you should know.

Edited by RAMBO, 16 May 2007 - 03:46 PM.

#35 Commonly Hunted

Commonly Hunted

• Banned
  • 254 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 03:47 PM

Not name calling. All I said was he was fat and he got defensive. I didn't defend anything. I only prooved that he wasn't as grownup as he said he was. I am not having a hissyfit, I said fatass and he said he didn't mind and that I should suck it up but he should too. He didn't need to insult me when I hadn't insulted him.

RAMBO, you started those GNSs a month after I did. After three hours I had 75% done but I couldn't move further because I had the science project to do in which I had no instructions by Boltsniper to follow. I had to design and build and redesign and build. I had no previous homemade experience and still got it done. I also had no money for supplies again. Also, I wasn't just working on your GNSs, I had GC's FAR, JP's GNSs, life, freetime, and school to do.

And I never critized you! Damn! You should read better! I said that you were ungrateful for not letting me live my life and wanting me to please you instead. I did not say that you had no life.

Edited by Commonly Hunted, 16 May 2007 - 03:52 PM.

QUOTE(Pineapple)

Buy Boltsniper's guns!

#36 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 03:53 PM

I see, you're on the pillar of all holiness and all us other people who actually nerf and follow through on our commitments are part of your stomping ground. You can insult us, but we can't respond to you in an insulting fashion?

I can't wait till you don't have a mommy and daddy to look after you and you actually have to figure out how the world works.

/fin, no need in responding to this idiot further.

#37 theschief

theschief

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 03:59 PM

Not name calling. All I said was he was fat and he got defensive. I didn't defend anything. I only prooved that he wasn't as grownup as he said he was. I am not having a hissyfit, I said fatass and he said he didn't mind and that I should suck it up but he should too. He didn't need to insult me when I hadn't insulted him.

Wow, so you did insult someone, and then you were completely surprised when they took exception? And then, instead of apologizing you tried to justify the insult. And then you denied insulting them at all? What are you talking about? The way you handled this was terrible, you took a mild rebuke and blew it into an incredibly pointless arguement. Your fault. (congrats on deciding to fight rambo too...) The only person who doesn't see this is you, and thats why this keeps going on and on. Just don't post for a couple days. Or even better, apologize. But why, oh why do you need to throw more gasoline on this?

If Subway or Quiznos qualifies as fast food, thats on top of my list. Otherwise A&W.

Edited by theschief, 16 May 2007 - 04:03 PM.

nerfer34
Your account will not be functional until June 23, 20007 9:59 AM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

+ Silver BBB
+ Ball Blaster and Buzzsaw......

#38 Commonly Hunted

Commonly Hunted

• Banned
  • 254 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 04:13 PM

I denied insulting him because I didn't insult him. I called him a fatass, which is not an insult just a word, and he said he wasn't offended by it.

RAMBO, I don't see any commitments from you that you have gone through with so I don't know why you even have a say in it. And how would I nerf if I have to build guns for you? Make more sense next time. When did you guys insult me and when did I insult me? OMC said something wrong but not you guys. I didn't even target him, just mentioned him.

theschief, just don't tell me what to do and you won't get in this.

If you guys want this to end, just shut up. I did nothing but say OMC was fat. He has done much worse. He called DarkInfection DarkVenerealDisease and you guys said nothing. Maybe because you guys don't know what that means but either way fat is not nearly as insulting as that. It so uninsulting that it is not at all.

Then, he told the kid who was having problems at home to kill himself by this </emo>. And when some kid had problems with bullies, instead of lending support, he said to suck it up and stop being a bitch about it. Don't tell me that those instances were admin like.
QUOTE(Pineapple)

Buy Boltsniper's guns!

#39 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 04:19 PM

1. I denied insulting him because I didn't insult him.
2. I called him a fatass, which is not an insult just a word, and he said he wasn't offended by it.

1. From your false perspective.
2. Words are arbitrary and abstract. What words you would consider insulting are not always the same as what words other people consider insulting. You don't seem to have any grasp or desire to see the perspective of other people or consider how they might react to what you say. This demonstrates your immaturity greatly.
Go walk down the street and call everyone you see "fat ass" and then come back and tell me that nobody was insulted or that you didn't get the shit beat out of you and then maybe I would have a different understanding of your perspective.

He called DarkInfection DarkVenerealDisease and you guys said nothing.

Ah, but that's a play on his name and the fact that he hasn't posted anything worthwhile. It's only slightly insulting, and if DarkInfection said he was upset by it then he should have said so.

Edited by CaptainSlug, 16 May 2007 - 04:23 PM.

#40 Commonly Hunted

Commonly Hunted

• Banned
  • 254 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 04:22 PM

The words were not insulting to him. That is what matters. He said it himself. You guys are complaining about me using words that are insulting to you even though they weren't targeted at you.

I can see from your persepectives just fine but you guys don't see that I did nothing wrong, and on the topic of my selling homemades, that I do have a life.

If I did walk down the street and do that, if they were as truly grown up as OMC claims he is, they would let the words bounce off of them. That is what we are arguing about. If he says he can take a physical beating, then can damn well take one little word that is actually true. If I had said he was gay, that would be insulting because it might not be true.

Edited by Commonly Hunted, 16 May 2007 - 04:24 PM.

QUOTE(Pineapple)

Buy Boltsniper's guns!

#41 wallymaniac

wallymaniac

• Banned
  • 108 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 04:25 PM

Let's change the subject!
Do you like fast food?
I know I do.

I was playing with my titan, and I found my dads shotgun shells. The shottyshell shot fine but when it hit that rock it exploded.

#42 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 04:31 PM

No, the argumant so far: We're all wondering why you couldn't have simply apologized instead of launching into a tirade about maturity. Which is sadly ironic because you did so immaturely.
If you can't see that then I'm done explaining it to you and you'll have to learn it the hard way eventually.

Edited by CaptainSlug, 16 May 2007 - 04:39 PM.

#43 wallymaniac

wallymaniac

• Banned
  • 108 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 04:34 PM

No, the argumant so far: We're all wondering why you couldn't have simply apologized instead of launching into an immature tirade about maturity. Which is sadly ironic because you did so immaturely.

Alright then.
My opinion:
Apologize.
A little humility will go a long way in this situation, CH.

#44 Commonly Hunted

Commonly Hunted

• Banned
  • 254 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 04:37 PM

The argument wasn't about his maturity. It was about him backfiring when he said he wasn't offended. I don't care if he is grown up or not, he said he wasn't offended but he responded as if he was. You told me to apologize for a mistake. What mistake? Did I offend OMC while thinking that I didn't. According to OMC, I didn't. So please just get over your brown-nosing selves and shut up. If OMC really had a problem with what I said, he'd ban me or still be on here being defensive. He doesn't have a problem so neither should you.

Wally, I like the stuff but others like to believe in what idiots say and claim they don't like it but then eat it.

Edited by Commonly Hunted, 16 May 2007 - 04:38 PM.

QUOTE(Pineapple)

Buy Boltsniper's guns!

#45 Retiate

Retiate

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 05:16 PM

Subway all the way. Coming in second is probably Quiznos.

I denied insulting him because I didn't insult him. I called him a fatass

<_<
...Almost added that hilarious quote to my signature, while playing with my butthole that.

#46 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 05:50 PM

Listen man, this thing is ridiculous. I never did and still don't take ofense to calling me a fatass. I do it myself all the time. I don't take it like "calling my self the n-word if I was black but white people can't" kinda thing. Follow me?

All I ever wondered as to why I got thrown under the bus? A good way to prove your point would have been to throw a picture up there of my sloppy ass. End of discussion. It works in a courtroom.

Anyway, it's obvious you don't get my sense of humor, so let's just let this stupid topic die. For the record I am on a self imposed diet and exercise routine and am down 10lbs in just about 8 weeks. It would have been more, but I was away on business for a week and ate out every night. In all seriousness my parents are diabetics and I'm trying not to become one myself.

Back on topic. Dark Shrimp was right, Roy Rogers is king of all foods that go fast.
I hate you.

#47 firstblood

firstblood

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 05:56 PM

Wasn't this whole thread about your favorite fast food place?
So I recently got a Razor Fin from Poo, and decided to dig right in.

#48 PREDATOR

PREDATOR

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 06:01 PM

Owned. Wow this thread has become spam. Well on topic I like Chick-fila and Taco Bell.
QUOTE(Groove @ Apr 29 2007, 11:03 PM) View Post

Wise man always say, "Arguing on the internet is like winning the Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded."
-Groove

#49 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 06:04 PM

This happens all the time in off topic threads. If I had my way, I would close it down completely.

It's also a place for post whores like me and Rambo to arbitrarily raise their penis size.
I hate you.

#50 PREDATOR

PREDATOR

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 06:14 PM

This happens all the time in off topic threads. If I had my way, I would close it down completely.

It's also a place for post whores like me and Rambo to arbitrarily raise their penis size.

Gosh you make me laugh. I forgot to say Sonic.
QUOTE(Groove @ Apr 29 2007, 11:03 PM) View Post

Wise man always say, "Arguing on the internet is like winning the Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded."
-Groove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users