I Found More Pump-action Shotguns

Like the ones FA modded.

2 replies to this topic

#1 Z-man12

Z-man12

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 10:15 PM

Well I went to a sports store today and was walking down the toys isle. Low and behold they had the same type of pump action shot guns that Forsaken Angel used in his mods. The sports chain is called Academy Sporting goods. (spelling?) The pump action shot guns run 25$ (if my crappy memory serves me they might be only 20$ though). They also have a bow and a cross bow that might be convertible I just don’t know if they would be worth it or not. I plan on picking up a shotgun in the next week or so just for the fun of the conversion, and having a spring gun with some real kick.

Well any way I thought you all might want to know about another place that sells these.
I mod nerf guns so they look good. So leave my scopes, doodads, and trinkets alone I like them. I don't mind the weight and I started out that way on toy guns and its not going to change.

#2 Hiro

Hiro

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 01:12 AM

Cool Nice Find, this is any sports store right?

#3 Z-man12

Z-man12

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 01:18 AM

Cool Nice Find, this is any sports store right?

Alot of the chains have them, Cabales (spelling?) and Bass-Pro, Academy (again spelling?) but any others I have no clue.
I mod nerf guns so they look good. So leave my scopes, doodads, and trinkets alone I like them. I don't mind the weight and I started out that way on toy guns and its not going to change.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users