Anyone Have Pic Of Internals Of Sm 5000

um modded

5 replies to this topic

#1 MAC

MAC

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 14 September 2003 - 10:31 AM

I took apart my supermaxx 5000, but everything fell out, and i can figure out how to put the little black plastic piece back in which makes the gun fire. does anyone have a picture of the internals of a supermaxx 5000 unmodded?
Thanx

#2 NerfManiac

NerfManiac

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 15 September 2003 - 05:12 PM

I wanna bitchslap you for not even trying to look. I know there is one on this site. I think the pic is down right now. Someone ought to fix that.
You use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore.
- Taggart (Blazing Saddles)

#3 MAC

MAC

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 17 September 2003 - 07:40 PM

Heyyyy thanx for the encourgament.......actually your the one who is wrong, becuase i was asking for a pic of the internals of an unmodded SM 5000, and the only pic's they have on this site, and all the other nerf sites i know, are the internals of one already modded.

#4 NerfManiac

NerfManiac

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 17 September 2003 - 07:44 PM

The internals are practically the same modded and unmodded. Having owned about 12 of these, I think I would know dude. The only thing that is ever different is the location of airtank/ check valve. Which, in a modded version, is right above trigger. If you can't figure out how the internals are supposed to be then you need help.
You use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore.
- Taggart (Blazing Saddles)

#5 Vassili

Vassili

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 17 September 2003 - 07:56 PM

NNL had pictures of unmodded Sm 5000 internals but it's not up anymore. The airtank goes up at the front of the gun, like right where the barrel is, and the rest you should be able to figure out form the pics on this site.
Foam Fortress Co-Webmaster

#6 MAC

MAC

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 05:59 PM

yes i know exactly where everything goes, except one piece. It is the small black piece that goes on a metal rod. When you pull the trigger it moves the piece which fires the gun. I cant figure out how the black thing goes back in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users