2 Feet of your barrel material of choice (Preferably PETG)
4" of a less wanted barrel material(or something similar)
1 Pen barrel, the white plastic kind that are easy to take apart
1 CPVC coupler
Hot glue gun
Needle nose Pliers
Barrel cutting device
This mod assumes that you have already singled your Airtech, and removed all of the turning crap.
1. Goop your CPVC coupler to the airtank, preferably centered on the air outlet.
2. Tug on the metal rod that held your turret on, as to extend it from its hidey hole but not to pull it out. Put some hot glue in one end of your pen barrel and shove it on the metal rod, still holding the rod out. You want to get as much pen on the rod as possible.
3. Cut your barrel material into four 6" pieces, and depending on what barrel you're using wrap one end in electrical tape so it will fit snugly in the coupler.
4. Sit one of your barrels and your "less wanted barrel material" on a flat surface parallel each other. Put hot glue in the crack between the tubes and smear it around. Do this on both sides of all four barrels, doing ones adjacent to the first one last. You should end up with this:
5. Take your elastic, and put it inbetween the barrels, on the inner piece so it has two barrels on either side of it. Stretch it with your hand like so:
And put it over and to the back of the pen barrel like this:
6. Slip your barrel assembly over the pen and you're done! You may want to add support to your coupler in the form of tape so it doesn't wobble around.
Firing three darts
Edited by WratH, 08 May 2007 - 09:22 PM.