Photo

Nf Help

need relitivaly easy night finder mod

6 replies to this topic

#1 Newbie

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 06:44 PM

Hello, I know I am new and you probably think I suck, but I would really appreciate it if you all could show me how to do a pretty easy night finder mod. I have a little experience with air tank guns, but almost none with spring guns.

All help is appreciated.

#2 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 06:50 PM

There are like 20 NF mods.

Look at the top right of your screen, click the Search button, and type Nitefinder modification or NF or NF mod. There are plenty of simple mods for it.

Good luck
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

#3 bpso86

bpso86

• Members
  • 618 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 06:54 PM

Or: http://nerfhaven.com...?showtopic=7150

That's the modification directory. Every write-up on the site should be in there.

#4 Prometheus

Prometheus

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 06:58 PM

Look at the top right of your screen, click the Search button, and type Nitefinder modification or NF or NF mod. There are plenty of simple mods for it.

Good luck

Doesn't it just piss you off when the simplest solutions also involve the least intelligence? Good call here Nerfer34.
QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 24 2008, 06:12 AM) View Post
I am NEVER going to sleep naked in the bed of a former child star ever again....seriously

#5 Newbie

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 06:59 PM

Thanks so much for the reviews! I really appreciate the help.

Thanks again.

#6 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 08:07 PM

Good luck

Doesn't it just piss you off when the simplest solutions also involve the least intelligence? Good call here Nerfer34.

Actually, what pisses me off is that rather than making any kind of contribution to the thread at all, you give nerfer34 a pat on the back for reprimanding someone when he is out of place doing so and for something that took no "good call," just a simple click of the add reply button. The kid got what he asked for, learned to use the search button in the process and you still felt the need to be a dick.

The simplest solution in this case would have been to let the thread go, so I guess it sort of does piss me off when people don't think.

I usually don't go off topic like this, but you just irritate the shit out of me Prometheus.

Learn how to act yourself before yelling at or in this case ganging up on new members who don't yet know how to.

Edited by NerfMonkey, 03 May 2007 - 08:11 PM.

SexD Warves

#7 Shorty

Shorty

• Banned
  • 157 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 08:38 PM

Good luck

Actually, what pisses me off is that rather than making any kind of contribution to the thread at all, you give nerfer34 a pat on the back for reprimanding someone when he is out of place doing so and for something that took no "good call," just a simple click of the add reply button. The kid got what he asked for, learned to use the search button in the process and you still felt the need to be a dick.

The simplest solution in this case would have been to let the thread go, so I guess it sort of does piss me off when people don't think.

I usually don't go off topic like this, but you just irritate the shit out of me Prometheus.

Learn how to act yourself before yelling at or in this case ganging up on new members who don't yet know how to.

"Ignorance can be fixed. Stupidity is forever."
I love imports.
DarkShrimp is the next Piney.
"Ignorance can be fixed. Stupidity is forever."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users